Chapter 1

I woke up to an annoying beeping sound and grumpily managed to turn my alarm clock off. Looking at the display it read 6:45 am.

Still not fully awake, I stumbled into my bathroom and quickly hopped under the shower. While the hot water ran down my body, I felt the tiredness slowly fading away and enjoyed my shower. After getting out I wrapped a towel around my wet body and brushed my teeth. Then I went into my room again and headed to my wardrobe and opened it. I have to say I have a lot of clothes, I am totally a fashion victim, but I only wore clothes that seemed comfy for me. I would never walk around with a miniskirt that almost showed half of my butt!

After what seems like ages, I finally found an outfit. I wore light blue ripped jeans, a cream coloured sleeveless top with flowers on it, it was shorter in the front so you could see my belly button piercing peeking out. To complete my outfit I put on my white converse and added some white bracelets.

After I got dressed I went to the bathroom again, there I combed my hair, which was still a bit wet from the shower. I let my hair fall down and the smooth curls caressed my body and tickled a bit because it reached my naked stomach. I put on some eyeliner, making my green eyes pop and finished with a bit of mascara.

While making my way downstairs I quickly grabbed my white bag and went into the kitchen. My nostrils were filled with the delicious smell of blueberry pancakes. I practically ran to the kitchen, grabbed a plate, sat down in the chair and began to dig into my food.

“Well, good morning to you too, honey,” my mum said with a smile on her face. I swallowed and answered her

“Morning mum! Cannot talk.” Swallow.

“Have to eat.” Another bite.

“My favourite food!”

My mum only laughed at me and mumbled. “I know that you love your blueberry pancakes! But nobody’s going to steal them from you.”

Just when my mum finished her sentence someone’s hand appeared out of nowhere and took a pancake from my plate. With a glare glued to my face I turned around to face the thief who was no other than my own dad. How could he dare do that!

“You never know if anybody steals your food! Next time be a bit more careful, Liana!” He sat down besides mum and ate my pancake and grabbed another one.

 My glare turned into a smirk.

“You are so right beloved father! But, I think you should also keep your advice in mind.” With that I grabbed a slice of mango from his plate and plopped it into my mouth.

 After finishing the orange deliciousness I turned to my father who looked at me shocked.

 “You just stole my favourite food.”

 Grinning like a fool I got up from my seat grabbed my bag and said, “Sweet revenge!” then I gave both my parents a kiss on the cheek and left the kitchen.

I went into the garage and grabbed the keys of my black Lamborghini Gallardo. Yes, I have a freaking Lamborghini! I love my car so much. His name is Chubbs. I know I am weird, but doesn’t Chubbs sound cute? Anyways scratch his lack and you’re dead, I am totally serious!

I opened the driver’s door and sat in the driver’s seat and threw my bag on the passenger’s seat. After putting the seat belt on, I started my black beast and immediately the engine roared alive underneath me. I pulled out of the driveway and drove to my school. During the ride, my radio blasted out loud. I sang along with some songs and then I reached my destination, Mistoak High School. I parked Chubbs at my usual parking spot and walked into the school.