Pleasuring Adventures

Rainbow Dash flew through the sky at night hurrying to Twilight Sparkle's Library. They've been seeing each other for about a week now. The breeze lifted her mane off her neck, her tail streamed behind her in the cool wind. She saw the tree starting to appear against the black sky, Twilight's bedroom window was on. She flew through the open window tackling Twilight who was hovering over a book. They went tumbling across the room and fell over the loft, but Rainbow opens her wings right before hitting the floor and gentle sets Twilight down.
"Rainbow!" Twilight scolds her.
"Yes, beautiful," Rainbow giggles and smiles at her.
"Don't do that!" Twilight was blushing at Rainbow's comment, "That would have really hurt. And you scared me half to death!"
"Lighten up Twi," Rainbow kisses her.
"Fine," Twilight mumbles.
"You're cute when you're all crabby and complain," Rainbow nuzzles against her and hugs her, "I missed you."
"Thanks," Twilight hugs back, "I missed you, too."
"Of course you did!" Rainbow sees Twilight roll her eyes, "Just kidding."
Rainbow loves how cute Twilight is. Her sweet smile makes Rainbow always so happy.
"We are going to try something different," Twilight smiles, "But wait tell later."
"Ok?" Rainbow replies confused.
"Don't worry," Twilight says, "You'll love it!"
"If you say so," Rainbow quickly pushes Twilight to the floor knowing she won't expect it. She holds Twilight down and kisses her neck softly.
"Rainbow," Twilight says, "You know what this does to me."
"I know," Rainbow whispers in her ear.
Rainbow kisses the side of her muzzle and slowly down her neck. She kisses her forehead and then licks her horn. A moan escapes Twilight's lips and Rainbow smiles to herself. Twilight tries to move beneath her, but Rainbow pins her down, not letting her move.
"Could-" Twilight pauses as Rainbow kisses her chest, "Let's at least go to my bed."
Rainbow lifts Twilight and flies back up to the loft and lays her on the bed, then she lays next to Twilight and pulls her close.
"Oh, you're so comfy," Twilight buries her face in Rainbow's mane and she strokes Twilight's head.
Rainbow puts her hoof under Twilight's chin so she'll look up and kisses her softly. She loved kissing Twilight. Loves to feel her soft lips. She kisses differently from other ponies, the ones Rainbow has kissed before. Rainbow's kissed Fluttershy once and Pinkie Pie a couple of times. Pinkie kissed her first, and she'd been excited for the kiss at first, but it wasn't how she imagined it. Pinkie was too eager, too sloppy. Not gentle or precise like Twilight. Fluttershy... Rainbow actually enjoyed kissing her, but Fluttershy didn't. Then one day. Her and Twilight kissed and it was such an amazing feeling.
"Rainbow?" asked Twilight.
"What is it, is everything alright?" Twilight always got nervous doing this with the window open, "Could you please shut my window? You know how I get sometimes."
Rainbow quickly zooms over to the window, peers outside for a brief second, shuts, and locks the window.
"Is that better, hun?" replies Rainbow.
"Much," said Twilight. Twilight kisses Rainbow on the snout, and softly blows on her face. Rainbow flinched, but quickly blushed and giggled. Rainbow begins to reach her hoof down, sliding and rubbing against Twilights calm, warm body.
"More, please, go farther," moans Twilight.
"Well, isn't somepony a little antsy today?" Rainbow slides her hoof down, and begins to massage her clit, rubbing back and forth, in round motions. Twilight begins to moan perfusively.
"Ooh, more, please more, I want more!" Twilight groans while squirming about. Rainbow and Twilight hadn't seen eachother in so long, Twilight must have forgotten what it's like to be pleasured.
Rainbow kisses down Twilight's body. She pauses at her cutie mark and gently bites her then sucks right where her star appears against her fur. Then she continues the soft trail of kisses between Twilight's thighs, giving her a soft bite on each of her inner thighs. She suddenly licks Twilight's clit, then takes it in her mouth and begins to suck on it. Twilight moans again the sound is sweet to Rainbow's ears. Rainbow probes Twilight with her tongue and licks the insides of her. She tastes sour and sweet at the same time. Rainbow can feel Twilight clench around her tongue, then Twilight moans louder as her warm juices flood Rainbow's mouth.
"I'm cumming!" Twilight yells out, loud enough for anypony to hear her, "Rainbow!" Rainbow comes back up and kisses Twilight on the lips.
Rainbow loves hearing her name moaned by Twilight. It always makes her body tingle. Twilight flips them so that Rainbow is now lying on her back against the soft mattress. Twilight is quick to eat out Rainbow. Rainbow giggles at how much Twilight wants her. She knows how to make Twilight squirm if she needs to. She feels Twilight's tongue in her, but Rainbow fights back the moan that she knows Twilight so desperately wants to hear. Twilight is licking up and down and in round circles. Rainbow arches her back wanting more, but still fights the sounds of pleasure rising up in her voice.
"Moan for me baby," Twilight practically begs. Rainbow just mumbles a no in response.
"So, that's the game we're going to play?" Twilight responds.
Rainbow feels Twilight's horn enter her and the feeling of pleasure is immense but Rainbow still fights the moan. Rainbow knows how to be quiet when she wants. The horn moves in and out of her smoothly, Rainbow being extremely wet. Then she feels Twilight using her magic inside of her and it almost tickles. Rainbow is hit with the sudden orgasm out of no where. Her cheeks instantly feel hot and her body is sweating. She can no longer fight the feeling of complete bliss.
"Yes! Oooh Twilight!" Rainbow moans and yells, "Mmmmm," Rainbow bites her bottom lip and finally Twilight pulls out letting Rainbow breath.
"That's what I wanted to hear," Twilight lays next to Rainbow and is smirking down on her, a playful look in her eyes.
Rainbow just lays there as her body shakes and tingles, the feeling of coming not going away. After a few minutes of rest Twilight tells Rainbow what she wanted to try.
"Rainbow, remember how I mentioned I wanted to try something new?"
"Yeah? What is it?"
"I wanted to try this," Twilight opens her nightstand drawer and pulls out a long, two ended, dildo.
"What is it?" Says Rainbow, in confusion.
"This, is a toy. You'll see," Twilight spins Rainbow onto her back, and does the same to herself, so they're facing eachother.
"This is what this bad-pony does," Twilight begins to slip an end into Rainbow's warm, moist cunt.
"Aah, Ooh. Oooooh. That feels amazing, put it all the way in, Twilight," Twilight pushes it the rest of the way in, and Rainbow lets out an extreme moan.
"There, now do my end," Rainbow begins to return the favor to Twilight, slowly slipping the other end into her smooth pussy.
"Ooohhohoo, That's the spot. I didn't think this would be so enjoyable," moans Twilight. As the final bits of their new toy are fully entered within their bodies, Pinkie comes crash rolling through the window.
"Ooh, I'm sorry Twili-- Rainbow? When did you get back?! What are you guys doing? Erm.. That looks a little fun," Twilight winks at Rainbow, as if they both had the same idea.
"Why don't you come join us, Pinkie. Come over here and let Rainbow and I take care of you," Pinkie, without even reacting, dives onto the bed. Rainbow pulls her cunt over top of her face, in a 69 possition, still with the dildo in Twilight and her. Pinkie begins to moan and squirm, and grabs the center of the dildo and begins to shake and move it into both the receivers.
Rainbow plunges her hoof deep into Pinkie who cries out. Pinkie is the first to cum, squirting all over Rainbow's face. Suddenly Rainbow hears Twilight moan and Rainbow can feel Twilight become more wet as she cums with Pinkie. With the sound of the two ponies moaning and the dildo moving inside her, Rainbow is the last to cum. Her whole body burns and Pinkie is lying limp on top of her.
All three lay there, bodies sweating, the sound of all three breathing deeply is the only sound. Rainbow smiles, excited for round two.