Chapter 1: "Ur on my seat.."

A/N:
This story will have two points of views of both the main characters Riley and Ryder... There might be some shorts through the story that will contain other supporting characters having their own POVs. As you know the story is full of first point of views, so please do not misunderstand whose point of view it is. A few POVs will describe the other characters' actions and face expression. Thank you for deciding on reading this and I hope you enjoy :)
                             - FrancinexIzabelle💞

Riley's POV

"MACKENZIE RILEY SHENIOR!!! GET YOUR LAZY-ASS DOWN HER!!!"

"Sam, calm down its only Tuesday...." I groaned as she looked at the clock to see its 8:03. "AHHHHHHH! Sam why didn't you wake me up earlier!"

"Sorry sis.... But if you didn't eat my pancakes yesterday, I would have woke you up at the right time", Sam laughed.

Ughhhh I hate my brother.

Well I guess this is where I start to introduce myself... Hi, I'm Mackenzie Riley Shenior. I'm sixteen years old and yes, I do have a brother, well brothers. My family recently moved to California from Washington because both my parent had a big promotion including a whole bunch of benefits, so of course my parents couldn't back down the offer. It was alright with me with moving compared to my older brother, Sam. He had a life there. He had friends and popularity, unlike me.

Why? Well lets just say, I wasn't exactly like one of the other girls. I wasn't all about boys or looking like a fake Barbie doll or unattached to the topic to have a must have-a-boyfriend or popularity. now your wondering, 'then why not hang with guys'. Well guys at my school were also self-absorbent, stupid, and were all fuckboys. So basically, I only had myself and my brother.

"Sam! Where's Adam and my shoes?" I yelled.

"Adam is at school and at the door step!!! BYE!!!" he left outside. I ran outside to the door steps to see my shoes... I groaned as I hurried myself so I can ask Sam to drive me to school, but before I stood, I heard his car roar and saw him leave. I scowled again and looked at my phone. 8:20.

My eyes widened as it aimed to my bike. I started off riding my bike hurrying off to school. I cursed under breath, thinking the fact that my brother left me to ride on my bike. I thought of ways to get back at him, but the thought dissolved when a car horn went off.

"HEY CAN YOU HURRY UP!!! I HAVE PLACES TO GO!" a guy around my age yelled out of his car window.

"DONT WE ALL", I yelled back.

The boy behind me soon drove to the left lane next to me as we stopped for the red light. I'm assuming he wanted a good look at the person he yelled at.

He turned his head and took off his shades. "Welll.. hello there beautiful" he whistled out to me.

I rolled my eyes as an response.

"Look, I'm sorry I was being a jerk, but i was wondering," his eyes searched around me and he bit his lip, "if I could get your number. You know, for future events." he ended with a wink.

Again, I rolled my eyes to his awful flirting.

"Alright then, can I get a name?"

"How about you leave me alone" I gave a sarcastic smile as I left when the light turned green.

------------------------------

I parked my bike at the front of the school and ran to the office seeing a tsunami of students rushing to their new classes. I sighed going into the office. I walked to the front desk and tapped my nails wait for a staff member to turn their attention to me.