Chapter 1

Help From A Female Titan

~*~Third person's POV~*~

Watching from afar as titans raided the walls, was a 15 metered titan. But unlike most of them; this certain being was a female, course she didn't have the organs but she wasn't like her man-eating kind. She didn't have that desire to eat humans, nor to cause harm for them. She simply was amazed by how they functioned and how different she was from them, though now she could hear the frightened screams as soldiers fought and died left and right. The she-titan felt sad for the humans as they had to witness their love ones and friends get brutally murdered in front of them. Feeling the pain raising even more, the titan couldn't take much more and ran to the damaged wall. Killing her kind left and right, she advanced towards to where she felt a shocking sensation. Seeing a body with limbs missing and smoke rising from the said parts, sat against a huge rock as groups of soldiers didn't even notice the 15 metered titan. Kneeling besides it; the giantess caught a glimpse of blond hair but ignored it as she placed a hand on the being's shoulder.

"Wake...up." She says softly almost not being able to finish her sentence as she never spoke to anyone, "You...protect..your friends." The titan looked up to the giantess and gave a roar. Telling her he was back to his senses and stood, looming over the female titan as he was slightly taller. Eren, who was inside the being, had his eyes travel along the giantess's skinny yet muscled figure. His teal-blue eyes meeting with faded (e/c) eyes as the two continued to watch each other, with Armin looking worried for his best friend. "I help..you carry?" The (h/c) titan suggested pointing out the large boulder behind him, giving somewhat a nod the female helped Eren lifted the large rock onto his shoulders. Then attacked the smaller titans when they came close as the duo made their way to the wall, surprising the others as they didn't even spot the female titan amongst the battlefield until now.

Cheering slightly as they completed the task; the giantess simply surrounded to the humans, noting that some were more skilled then she thought, and watched as they threw chains to each other and pined her to the ground. She was confused though when a hyper brunette jumped into her silky (h/c) hair, "You're so pretty! I don't even feel like experimenting on you!" Hanji stated making Levi sigh at her behavior. "Come on idiot, we have to put her somewhere until we deal with that Eren brat.." The man says dragging the woman away as soldiers who were tying the she-titan simply questioned about the giantess, and some guided her to where with Erwin instructing them to put here. During the events with Eren's trial, the giantess showed no signs of a struggle making some come closer to her but still wary of her stillness. "Hey brat, you alive?" Moving to face the short captain she nodded, still impaled to the ground "That's good!" Hanji shouted before noticing the uncomfortable position she was in.

"Hey Erwin, can we take the bindings off!? Oh please!" The brunette shouted giving her best puppy dog eyes making the blond sigh "I don't know Hanji. I doubt that she's going to just sit there and wait for us to do something, but let's try it..She didn't shows signs of struggling and she hasn't moved an inch since yesterday, so this would be good for your experiments." Erwin states raising an eyebrow at the said titan, while making Hanji squeal with joy and start telling people to cut the bindings. Watching as soldiers did as told, the (h/c) titan lifted herself up until she was sitting on her knees. People drew their swords at the sudden action of her hands moving forward, but what surprised them was not that. But the giantess bowing slightly as in saying thank you, making Hanji almost faint at the sight "Oh my god! Did you see that!?" the brunette exclaimed launching onto the titan's shoulder with Levi following to somehow drag the obsessed titan woman.

"Oh dear..." Someone says noting that Hanji quickly grabbed onto the female's (h/l) hair to prevent getting dragged by Levi "Levi, just let her be. Excuse me, miss?" Erwin began, being the polite commander he is and launched onto a roof. "We need you to quietly follow us to our old headquarters. We don't want people to know you are here, can you do that?" She nodded, her silky hair following her movements "Good, but we will wait until night fall. We must make sure all citizens are asleep, and we'll reach our destination by morning." the giantess again nodded and sat still letting Hanji compliment her and other soldiers who were brave enough to sit on her shoulders (*cough* Levi and his squad*cough*).

~*~Nightfall~*~ (Play this now!)

"Hanji, I think it's best if you come down now! We'll be leaving soon." Petra stated from the ground below with Levi besides her "Aww..okay, I'm coming!" the brunette flew down, waving goodbye to the female titan as Erwin was left with the giantess. "Alright now, we will be going through the gates and we'll have to head east to our headquarters." The blond informed watching as the she-titan pointed towards a direction, Erwin petted her knee in response before leaving for his horse. As the group rode off with the female titan slightly jogging after them, Eren couldn't help but want to pull his hood down and thank the giantess for her help. But couldn't risk getting caught, so he would look back occasionally before looking away to avoid Levi's deadly glare (oh Levi ^-^'). Arriving at said gate, Erwin exchanged words with the gatekeepers while the (h/c) titan hid behind some buildings.

Telling the keepers to leave for the night, the blond signaled the giantess to come out and stand besides them. "Everyone, stay as quiet as possible." Everyone nodded slowing their horses to a walk while the titan stood tall and firm, "Um what abo-" before the soldier could ask the question a (h/c) blur ran past them. Side stepping all of the riders while dodging houses and more, everyone was shocked as they couldn't hear the footsteps of the giant titan. This was one of the giantess's many strange ability; the others were her intense strength, armored body (like the female titan), incredible speed and hearing, along with her speaking. Continuing to run, she blew hot steam quietly while trying to move her hair out from her view.Coming upon trees, the female slowed her ran until she was walking. Looking up once in a while to stare at the creatures around her, while focusing on picking flowers.

The giantess always had a thing for gathering flowers when she was bored besides killing her kind, sometimes even trying to make flower crowns making her sigh as she didn't have nimble hands to do it. Spotting a large castle which she presumed was the headquarters, she gave a small groan noticing the overgrown plant life on it and being the nice titan she is. She placed her flowers somewhere before beginning to tear away the plants gently, giving a small smile as the castle looked better besides the dirt and moss on it. Sitting besides the said building, the giantess continued to play with the colorful flowers to wash her boredom away before felling her energy escaping from her. And making her slowly close her dull (e/c) eyes as sleep captured her.