*One*

Amanda Kaleik. Nice to meet you. I'm from Rhode Island. I'm 17 and 5/6 and I'm about 5'2. I'm a bit sassy and done with people.

They can go fuck off.

I live with Aunt Heather 'cause my parents died. Mom died from cancer and Dad hung himself because of the depression that was consuming him due to my Mom dying.

I'm okay though. It's hard but I got through it. I have Toby, my 15 year old brother. He's always been advanced for a human being. Mom and Dad died 13 years ago. Poor kid doesn't remember them well. He has a strange intrest in death. I think the reason behind his intrest is because he was there when my dad killed himself.

I was at school and when I got home, I saw Dad hanging from the chandelier. Toby was sitting in his high chair repeating the words, "Daddy no. Daddy, thats bad."

Toby didn't cry at all and there were no signs indicating that he was crying. He was not fazed by their deaths, but reccently became intrigued. How did the Cancer kill Mom? How was the light strong enough to hold Dad like that? Creepy, I know. He asks me questions about them every day at exactly 4:29 pm. It's like he has a timer or something.

Anyways, thats enough about my brother and death, I go to Daisuay (dae-su-aye) High School. Toby and I are home alone often. I do the basic things a mom is supposed to do. I cook, clean, help Toby with homework; You get the gist of it all.

Heather is an alcoholic. All she thinks about is her legal cases and drinking. I tried to help but it was no use. She's abusive so every time I tried to help, she'd find a new way to inflict pain. After 2 years I gave up and said,"Fuck it, that bitch can go to hell."

Life sucks in general but hey, it could be worse.