The Tulsa Bad-Ass

PROLOGUE

--------------------------------------------

"Let me go!" I screamed as my ex-boyfriend threw me over his shoulder. He laughed. "Never Baby. You need to learn your lesson." I screamed and kicked. "PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!!" He just laughed at my struggle and put me in his car. "YA KNOW THIS IS KIDNAPPING!!!!!" I screamed. He chuckled. "Nobody is gonna know. So what does it matter?!" I tried to untie the ropes but it was no use. He pulled up to the edge of the woods and parked the truck. "This is your stop, baby." He said. He laughed maniacly. He picked me up and tied me to a tree. " Say your goodbyes my dear." He pulled out a gun. He pointed it at me. "To bad. we could've had a good time!" He smiled. He pulled the trigger.

CHAPTER ONE:

--------------------------------------------

I woke up breathing heavily. My brother Two-bit was asleep beside me. Not like that you perverts. "Two-bit?" I whispered quietly. He didn't move. "Kieth. Wake up." I only called him keith when i was mad. He groaned, quietly, and flipped over. I rolled my eyes and got up. I went into the kitchen and started on breakfast. Two-bit couldn't cook if his life depended on it. I heard the bedroom door open and i very tiered looking Two-bit came out. "Hey two." I  said, sitting a plate down. He grummbled a hello and sat down. "Ya know you were really drunk last night?" I asked. He cocked his head. "I was?" He asked. I nodded. "You tried to fuck me last night." I laughed. He blushed and rubbee the back of his neck. "Sorry sis." He said. I set a plate of food down in front of him. "Its fine. Sorry bout that black eye i gave ya." I winked and walked away. He felt his right eye and winced. "That's what you get for trying to fuck me." I smiled. "W-what happened last night?" He asked.

I was sitting on the couch when you came stumbling in. "hey two." i said. He looked at me with Lust filled eyes. "Jack..." I cocked an eyebrow. "Two-bit...? What the hell are ya doing?" He moved closer to me then whispered. "Pleasure me." I widened my eyes. "Go to bed Keith." I ordered. He smirked. "Only if you come witg me." I scrunched my nose in disgust. "No way man." He put his arms around my waist. "please jack?" He asked. I punched him in the eye. "GO.TO.BED." I said threw gritted teeth. He groaned and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later i heard moans. "What the fuck is he doing?" i asked myself. I got up and went to the bathroom. I saw Two-bit against the wall with his pants off and he was rubbing his dick, moaning MY name. "J-jack....." I bit my lip. It really was turning me on. ."No jack." I said in my brain. I crossed my arms amd watched him. "Faster Jack.... J-Jacqueline! Faster Baby!" I laughed quietly. He turned his head and saw me. "J-jack...... please....." He begged. I bit my lip. "T-Two, your drunk...." I said barely above a whisper. I saw a tear roll down his cheek. "Please......" I felt so guilty. I walked over to him. "Two-bit, honey. Your drunk." I stated. He cried and took my hand. "Please Jack...... f-for me...." I bit my lip then slowly put my hand down his boxers. "Two-bit, Your my brother. This isn't right." I said, pulling my hand out. He stopped me. "No, please. Don't stop." He begged. I put my hand back and took his member in my hand. He closed his eyes and moaned. I slowly rubbed his length. He took his hand and put it down my jeans. Tears rolled down his face as he slowly started to rub my cilt. I bit my lip. "T-two-bit....." I felt his cock twitch and he quickly pulled his boxers down. He cummed and i backed up a bit, but his hand stayed in my pants. "Now, you have to cum to." He said quietly. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down. He rubbed my cilt with no mercy."I swear if we weren't brother and sister, i would fuck you." He said. "Tecniacily, We aren't. I'm adopted. Remember?" He nodded. "mhm.." i felt a knot in my stomach and pulled my underwear down. I cummed and he smiled. "Are you happy now two?" i asked puttting my jeans back on. He smiled and nodded.