Chapter uno

Leia woke up to the sound of an alarm. Not that she need it because she didn't sleep that much anymore after what happened on the Death Star sleep rarely came after that. But today had been different. She felt off?

Whatever it was it wasn't important, But was important was that she got to her shift on time or Han would probably barge in asking what's taking so long.

After a shower in the 'fresher and getting ready putting her hair into her signature braided crown she still felt a bit off. Her head hurt a little more then usual but she just brushed it off as a side effect of that stupid alarm from earlier.

As she was walking down the corridor she stopped on of the men walking past her asking what time it was. "It's 0600 Princess" she said her thanks and kept walking. She usually would've been down to meet Han by now. She didn't know what was up with her today. Maybe it's the cold?

Bang

"Oomf" she said in response to... did she just walk into someone. Oh gods what's going on today.

"Hey your worshipfulness you need to be more careful" Han took one look at her. "Are you okay..you look a little pale" he asked quite concerned.

"Im sorry did walking into you make some of your ego fall out" she retorted. Honestly she didn't know if she was okay or not so she just started being sassy be use what else was she gonna do at this point?

"I'm hurt" he said said dramatically putting his hand on his heart. " Well I guess I better be off to 'fix my ego' " he said walking past her.

She sat down in the an office chair and looked at the paperwork. She could all most feel her head throbbing even more just by looking at it.

It was gonna be a long day.

Han came in a few hours later to see if she was feeling any better and try and piss her off. Ya know the usual. But when he walked in there she was asleep. He called her name a few times "Leia..." No answer. Okay well what was he gonna do know.

He decided to bend down to her hight in the chair and gently shake her shoulders. She woke abruptly "Han what the hell" she didn't usual use such vulgar language but she was very very confused as to what happened.

"You tell me princess, I came in here to talk about food and you were sound asleep in your chair" he told her "I'm guessing your not feeling  any better" she just glared at him then sighed "No I don't feel better but there's nothing I can do about it right now I need to work I have to do all the paper work" she said as she pointed to a stack full of papers. "Bullshit you can't work like this. Come on Leia were going to the Falcon" he ordered helping her out of the chair "whyyy" she wined like a five year old. "So Chewie and I can make sure you get better ya know eat some soup take a nap" he pauses "and if after all that you feel better you can go back and work on your stupid political stuff"he finished walking into the hallway with a hand around her waist. Gosh she really is small.

A few hours later there she was on the Falcon watching a holo gram sitting on the couch with soup in her hand. Han was next to her...well she was leaning on him and Chewie was also watching the holo. She scooted a little closer and whispered "thank you" to Hand who just smirked and looked at the woman who was now almost asleep.