Part 1

Clary.P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I woke up by one of the most annoying things known to mankind: my alarm clock. Well I guess i should introduce myself, my name is Clarissa Adele Morgenstern but everybody calls me Clary or Clare and if you are one of my really annoying brothers you have several others too. I'm a Shadowhunter that was born as a demigod, my older twin brothers Jonathan and Sebastian are also demigods but the three of us have different dads. (Don't want to know HOW mom accomplished THAT ) Yeah... I should probably tell you a little bit more about how I look compared to my brothers: I have fiery red hair that goes to the middle of my back, a pale complexion with a slight dust of freckles on my nose and my cheeks, I have sea green eyes with gold, orange, silver and brown flecks in them but you don't really notice them if you don't look close by. I'm ridiculously short compared to everybody else with my height at 5'4 and my brothers are 6'3. Yay...notice the heavy sarcasm there.
Yeah well they at least are the same height and features but they have so different colors, for an example Jonathan have sky blue eyes and almost white blonde hair ,his dad is Zeus. But Sebastian have onyx black eyes with the same hair color to match it. I just realized that I never explained my eye color ,yeah well when I was born I was blessed by both Apollo and Artemis and when I was about three weeks old Hera and Hesita came and blessed me and that is also the reason I have orange flaming hair (I use my fire and water powers the most and Hestia is my patron so I think that's why, or I have really bad genes*sigh*that would not surprise me tough )

Yeah well before I had this really long explanation of a part of my very complicated life I was about to wake up soooo... here it comes, enjoy:

"Uuugh ...make it stop "

"Wakey wakey clare bear"

"Shut up Jon"

"Can you two please stop fighting for two minutes"

"Awwe Seb im just messing with her"

"I know but we have school today so Lissa you better get up right now and Jonny-boy you better get your lazy ass downstairs."

"Fine! See ya later Clare-bear"

I get out of bed and take a quick shower then its time to decide what im going to wear today. i decided on a black T-shirt with a pair of blue shorts and black sneakers.

 i decided on a black T-shirt with a pair of blue shorts and black sneakers

For my hair i just put it in a simlpe ponytail and head downstairs.

(A/N: they live in a mansion that was created by the gods and their school is for demigods and is DEMI-HIGH, they're also neighbours with the seven )

When i come inside the kitchen Jon is by the stove and flipping pancakes and Seb is sitting by the table and drinking a glass of orange juice.
"So what are we going to do today, take the cars or walk to school?"
" well the weather outside is pretty good so I think that we should walk " ahh Jon always the positive one... or not.
" it doesn't really matter that much to me" Seb says.
" well it doesn't matter that much to me either so I guess we'll walk to school today" i said

RIIIING

RIIIING

RII-

"Hello?"