Ch. 1 Revenge Era?

"Sometimes I feel like I'm in love and Other times i feel like I'm not. Who can I believe my gut or my heart. Is he the one for me? So many things going on through my head. Like this one right now, Does he Really love me?"

Melissa- Robyn Come Look at This. Hurry!
I came up to Melissa and sits next to her.
Melissa presses play and looks at Robyn.
(Newscast)- " Are the Rumors True? Are Drake and Jlo Dating?" He was seen at her concert twice and this time the second time with a suit? Why the suit?.. Alsoo..."

I paused it , I couldn't keep hearing the rumors. It hurts me hearing things over and over about Drake. The one i care about with these other females.

"Why Me though.. ?" I started to tear up I couldn't hold it in no more.
Melissa- Awe come here girl..

Melissa pulled me in and hugged me tight. I cried and sobbed thinking about the rumors because what if its true.
Melissa- listen, i know it hurts girl but your better then that . Your a savage don't worry about that.
Robyn- But I'm a savage in love Melissa. -cries and sobs-
Melissa- Listen and look at me , deep down he still cares and always will love u. He doesn't want her. She a 47 year old women  with kids.

Robyn- I know but she doesn't care about age. I think he trying to make me jealous. But its working..

Melissa- Oh shit omg look at this!

Robyn looks at the pic and sees drake and jlo hugged up. A pic her and drake posted.

Melissa looks at Robyn and sees her crumble down.

Robyn- Wow so U except me happy about this shit. Ok bet watch me find another man he's gonna blow my phone. Too can play that game.

Melissa looks at Rih then goes back to her phone.  Robyn goes into her bedroom and lays down thinking about everything

"Why do I always let my self down when everything goes bad. I need to stop and its going to end right now!"
Robyn shuts her eyes and soundly asleep.