1

I woke up, looking in the mirror to fix my hair. Ew, look at me. I look like shit. Wait, I am shit, I thought to myself. I opened my mouth to look at me teeth. Yellow. They're always yellow. Doesn't matter how much I brush them. They always look yellow. I pull my red and white tooth brush out and start brushing my teeth.

After I finished brushing them, I did my hair and left my bathroom. My hair was to the side, flat against my forehead. The top stuck up a little bit, making it look a little messy.

I opened my dresser and picked out a long-sleeve, grey shirt and some black skinnies

I opened my dresser and picked out a long-sleeve, grey shirt and some black skinnies. The shirt went a little ways past my finger tips, which was good. I pulled on some black VanZ and grabbed my phone, tossing it into my bag for school.

Just as I was walking out of my room Greg, my brother, stopped me. "Why don't you brush your hair? Maybe you could get a girlfriend." He scoffed. "I did brush it! I don't even want a girlfriend!" I snapped. "Open your mouth." Greg said seriously. I opened my mouth, showing Greg my teeth. "Dude, you're disgusting. Your teeth are yellow and all crooked. Brush them and maybe they would be nice." He stated with a disgusted face.

His words hurt me. They were so painful. I acted as if he didn't hurt me, though the tone in voice gave it all away. "I do brush my fucking teeth, Greg!" I screamed. "Wow, what a psycho. Freak out on everything I say." I rolled my eyes. "Well, you say it constantly! I do brush my teeth and I do brush my hair!" I retorted, shoving past him to get to school.

Greg was more of the popular one in school. He had a girlfriend, he had friends, and he got everything he wanted. My mum and step-father favor him over me. As I walked into the living room, my mum looked at me. "Niall, if you get mad over a simple thing you have issues." She said. "Fuck you." I flipped her off and walked out of the house.

I headed down the road for the fifty minute walk to school. I just wanted to punch someone. I get I'm ugly and disgusting but I don't need to be reminded. It just hurts to be reminded every few seconds.
I walked into the school cafeteria. We weren't allowed to go into classrooms until a certain time. I found Louis, my only friend, talking to some of his friends. I slowed down my pace when seeing my crush was standing with them.

Louis was with his friends, Harry and Zayn, probably talking about video games. Liam was standing with them, eating his cereal he got from the cafeteria. His puppy-like eyes kept looking around as the others talked. He looked so cute. His brown hair was to the side; his fringe is so adorable.

I walked up behind Louis and pulled on his shirt a little. He turned around and saw me. "Hey Niall. Why didn't you answer my text?!" He yelled, shaking my shoulders a bit. "Uh, sorry. I was fighting with Greg." I mumbled quietly. "Ew, your brother's nasty." Louis complained. I nodded in agreement.

Louis turned back to his friends and started talking more. I looked up at Liam and took a step behind Louis. Liam somehow scared me, yet, I like him. "Hey Niall, do you play Fifa?" Zayn asked. I shook my head, wrapping my arms around myself. "You should try it! It's so fun! You could play with me, Zayn, Louis, and Liam!" Harry exclaimed to me. I looked up at Liam and shook my head, "No, I'm fine. Thanks." I whispered.

The bell rang, indicating it was time for advisory. Louis and I headed to advisory, going into the classroom and just sitting down. The others had advisory together, as well. I sat next to Louis and started talking. "Why is Liam so cute?" I asked. Louis looked at me and started laughing. "Just talk to him, mate. He's not a bad guy." He pointed out.

I shrugged and pulled out my book that was due for English. I should have just done my homework. "I'll try talking to him at lunch." I mumbled out, turning the page. "Alright, if you say so." Louis smiled with a non-believable tone. "I will." I mumbled before concentrating on my reading.

Thoughts?????