0.0 :: Preface

"Protection."

I snorted, clapping sarcastically. "They protect you from the sun? No fùcking shìt, Sherlock."

He chuckled darkly, a laugh so empty of humour that my blood ran cold in my veins and a shiver ran down my spine. His eyes snapped to meet mine - at least, I assumed they did, I couldn't tell beneath those oversized lenses. "Not me, Pumpkin," he said slowly, using that nickname I loathed so much. "They're protecting you."

In which a curious girl meets a rude boy with a secret, and doesn't know when to leave things alone

What? This is fanfiction.

•°•°•
( started: 25 / 01 / 17 )

( finished: )

•°•°•

This story idea was given to me by @1DLover121 (idek if that's still her username) like 3 years ago. The original version of this story was v poorly executed, had so many plot holes, and I ran into a dead end. I'm trying again now, but I'm still so, so, so thankful for being allowed to use this idea, it ended up getting me ovet 50k reads and it really got me into really writing.

Thank you to anybody who read the original version, and is reading this one. Thank you to everybody who didn't read the original but is reading this one. Thank you to the few who have bothered to read this note.

All the love, Gold 💛