Reminds Me Of You

Inspired by this, lmao:

It's so freaking aDORABLE Jesus Christ–~~~~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's so freaking aDORABLE Jesus Christ–
~~~~~

Hinata's mother recently got a cold, thus resulting to the Hinata siblings earning the responsibility to take care of her and the house for a while. "Shou-chan...cough could you please buy these for me?", she said weakly, much to her son's concern. "Of course, mom! I'll be right back in a jiffy!", he saluted jokingly, taking the shopping list from his mother and dashing away to get his shoes. "Nacchan, take care of mom while I'm out, 'kay!", Natsu yelled back with a seemingly cheery "okay!" Now that Hinata was reassured, he walked outside, locking the door before proceeding away.

"Now let's see here...", he muttered to himself, walking while reading the neatly written contents of the list. "Oh, just the usual ones.", a small smile crept on his face as he dashed to the store in sight where he always bought the things his mother asked for. The shopkeeper greeted him a warm "goodmorning" and asked if he was going to buy the usual again.

Once he finished in the store and paid for the items, he waved at the kind old lady from the shop and thanked her. He walked back slowly, loudly complaining about how hungry he was now. He stopped mid-way when a soft purr was heard from down below, he felt something soft circle around his leg as well.

Hinata's face dropped down, only to see a dark-furred cat circling around his leg. He slapped a hand on his mouth to suppress his giggle, hoping not to let the cat notice. Knowing it was a stray, he picked it up and brought it to his chest, saying, "you poor thing, you must be hungry!"  The cat flailed it's tail and, much to Hinata's soft spot for animals, purred at him like a cat to it's genuine owner. Augh, this kitty is gonna be the death of me., he thought.

Giving up, he put the cat back down and offered for it to follow him back home so he could give it some food. Like it'd know what I'm saying anyway...

Surprisingly, when Hinata started walking, the cat followed suit. The orange-haired male teared up with joy. "It can actually understand me!", he happily yelled, now freely letting the cat follow him.

When they arrived at their destination, Natsu was seen giving their mother a warm bowl of soup from yesterday, she considered it as "still good enough to eat." Their mother smiled and thanked her son for his kindness and care, telling him to rest for a while. Though, she paused when she saw the cat. "Are you planning to adopt that cat, Shou-chan?", she seemed better and she smiled brightly now, hinting that she's getting better now. "Yeah! It kept following me and it's really hungry so I offered to take him home! It agreed!", he said all-too happily.

Natsu perked up at the word cat as she instinctively yelled "what're you gonna name it?" excitedly.

"Well, I don't really know it's gender but...", he stared at the cat and somehow, an image flashed in his mind, an image of a certain grumpy someone from his team. The cat resembled a lot from his teammate, Kageyama. It's fur, the somewhat grumpy (but still cute) look, and everything else. "It's male, Shou-chan.", his mother pointed out, she always seemed so good at guessing, or knowing, whether a certain animal is a boy or a girl, guess he knows now where he got his soft spot for animals from. "Then I'll name it Tobi!", Hinata decided without a moment's hesitation.

Reminds Me Of You (KageHina, Haikyuu!!) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें