EXTRA EXTRA SPICY

once upon a time, there was a pretty guy

once upon a time, there was a pretty guy. She worked at a coffee sop in New York. She got paid minumum waige every 10 years. Every time she got paid she would be so happy she would say "falafalafalafa doo." Everyone hated her, her name was Jab. She preffers the pronoun "she" but she is actually a guy. She loved a guy named cheb. Everyone shipped them (because we are not homophobic). Cheb bullied Jab but since we are not homophobic we decided jab loves cheb. Jab gave free ice cream to Cheb everyweek. Butt this time the ice cream was radioactive. Jab didnt know. Cheb grew a tail. He turned into a furry. Jab loved him even more. They met up behind the abandoned Taco Bell. Jab thought that Cheb would kiss him, but instead Cheb needed money for a girl selling some tacos. It was known that she had five nipples. After Cheb got a taco they left with Jab feeling jealous. Jab was jealous. SHE loved Cheb not some five nipple freak. She decided to kill her. But before she could do anything news spread that Jane the five nipple freak had jumped out of a plane with a barbie parachute. So she went to her funeral. But she decided to not even give her good roses just ugly tulips. Ugly, just like how he felt on the inside. But Cheb on the other hand was beautiful. (we said that because we are not kink shaming). So when they got home they played twister, with parental supervision obviously!!! News spread that Cheb and Jab had played twister, and the fact that it was with parental supervision made it worse. So they decided that sinse it was already bad why not make it worse!!!! so why not play truth or dare!!! OOOH SPICY!!! So spicy that their pants caught on fire, but its fine it didnt hurt them they weren't even wearing them. So they picked up their pants and put them on. MMMMM EXTRA SPICY!!!! Then the house caught on fire, but they didnt care and stayed inside. By now they were looking EXTRA EXTRA SPICY, its so spicy that if you were caught watching this online youd have to delete your history. Everything got so intense that the house burned down, but its ok cause theyre still alive. By now everyone could see and hear them playing truth or dare. It was so hot and spicy that everyone wanted to watch. It was so spicy and hot that everyone died of medical burns, but they were still playing truth or dare. The truth or dare turned from truth or dare all the way to Monopoly. Soon one of them got bakrupt. And the other one finished the game soon after. You could hear a big explosion. So they got a NEW house together and adopted five kids. THE END!!!