Chapter 1 - First day of school (Shimada brothers)

"GENJI, HANZO, TIME TO WAKE UP FOR SCHOOL!" yells the Shimada mom. Genji grunts but reluctantly wakes up and gets out of bed, he looks over at the twin bed across the room to see it empty. "No surprise there." Says Genji. Hanzo being the responsible older brother was already dressed and getting his school supplies. "About time you woke up" "shut it weeb." Genji hops in the shower while Hanzo goes downstairs to have breakfast. Soon after Genji joins the Shimada family for breakfast and after the shimada brothers leave for school in Hanzos car. On their way they pass by a house and see a familiar cowboy walking to the bus stop. "Hey that's Jessie!" Says Genji. "Don't stare, and yes there's the so called cowboy." "Maybe we should offer him a ride after all he's pretty new here." "Don't be a dumbass the Shimadas are a higher level than him" "you know if you were less of an ass people would like you." "What? People do like me." "Yeah yeah whatever helps you sleep at night dragon tales." Finally the Shimadas arrive at Overhigh, a pretty good high school in the area. They head down the main hall to find their schedules, and as Genji goes to grab his he bumps into a girl and knocks her binder out of her hands. "Ah shit, my condolences are you alright ??" "I'm quite fine don't worry" and as Genji looks up he makes eye contact with the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. "Hi I'm Angela, and your name is?" "Oh- uh yes my name is Genji, Genji Shimada so sorry, here let me get that for you.." He says as he picks up her binder, and gives back to her. "Thanks, I'll see you around," And Angela walks away. "Nice going, do be careful it's the first day of school and you're already messing up." Says Hanzo as he gives Genji his schedule. "Shut up weeb, and thanks I'll see you later." and they part ways to their first periods.