Goodbye

The knife stabbed sharply into the young male's gut. Each nimble motion caused large flows and clumps of half heated liquid to slip out. A small screech slipped out of the boy's bloodied mouth as he tried to knock the knife out of the girl's hand.

   She clutch the knife tightly keeping it out of the reach of the quite dying boy. Liquid flowed out of his eyes colliding with the blood dribbling from his mouth. "S-sunny, wh-what a-a-re yo-u doing?" Blood crashed across the girl's giddy smile as his coughs slipped out from his quivering lips. 

   "You've never understood brother." Her smile brightened as she rubbed the blood away with her soaked hand sending more blood plastered across her face.

   The boy fell limp in her left arm as she dropped him to the ground. The sickening thump echoed through the halls with small repetitive drips of the flying blood.

   "H-how can he not understand!?" Her laugh clashed through her words. "I'm only doing it to show how much I care about him! If he doesn't get killed by me, he will die at the hands' of someone else! He has to die at my hand!" 

   Her dripping hands grabbed a plastic brush off of the desk as she stroked through her hair. Each stroke slowly embedded red into her blonde hair. The girl's smile reflected as the shadow of herself smiled back.