Welcome to Arty's Household!

*throws sparkles at the doorstep*

Hiya! Welcome to my humble abode. I'm Arty, your hostess! Feel free to make yourself at home, there's plenty of room! Here, have a cup of hot chocolate while you relax.

If your new here, allow me to welcome you with some good ol' opportunities that's open to you here!

You're able to ask anyone in the household--right now that includes Nixxon, Layla, and I--any questions you may have! Though, it'd be wise to read where both Layla and Nixxon originated, in the book 'Silent-Art'. It'll catch you up on the questions that have already been asked!

Questions can include asking them to do something, talking about what they like or don't like, how they feel about another character, what they think of epidemics, etc.

Okay, so! This next bit is for the newcomers and old comers alike!

Please tread carefully. Nixxon and I haven't been on the best of terms lately, and he's been taking his frustration out on Layla when I'm not around. Some questions you could ask might upset the characters relationships. On the flip side, stuff you ask might better the relationships!

You can ask questions on the next lines:

For Layla

For Nixxon

For me! Arty! (Mwahahah)

Well, that about covers everything. I do hope you enjoy your stay, and please feel free to ask anything!

Good vibes all around!
~SA