Chapter 1: My World

"Father, forgive me for the sins I committed." A man said as he was inside a confession box with a priest while holding a Jesus cross necklace. "There's no forgiving David, you're just doing God's work." The priest said as David looks at the necklace. David had short hair comb back, stubble beard, and around his mid forties. Mexican with dark brown eyes. "It's not that Father, it's about what I feel." David said. "Then how do you feel about this?" The priest said as David looks up at the window. "The things I've done in the past, it made me the man I am today. I don't know if I like it or hate it. I'm just really confused." David said and the priest turns to look at him. "It's always a feeling David, you know how to keep yourself intact and so far, you haven't gone insane because God is right by your side to guide you. Follow him to the unknown and once the deal is done then follow him back to the light." The priest said. "You're the Dark Hunter, there's a reason why you lived pass twenty-seven. This is a gift David, don't waste it." The Priest said as David looks at his watch. "Thank you, I have to go." David said as he stands up and walks out with a serious face.

"Let's go. Load the boxes into the truck." The guy in a suit said as four people were putting boxes inside the truck. It was an hour after midnight and the guys looked tired, but continue working. "Why are we out here so late? This is so stupid." One of the guys said. "We missed our delivery to the boss last time and I want to make sure we do everything right this time." The guy in the suit explained. "You should have brought more men if we are being out here late." The guy said. "Shut the fuck up and put the boxes in the truck." The guy in a suit said as the guy went back to working. "Bunch of fucking amateurs." He said as everyone heard that and continue working. He goes around a cargo to reach his car and leans on the hood. The four guys were basically all done. One goes to the driver's seat while the others stand behind the truck to close it. The guy was about to turn on the car and sees a man in a black suit sitting right next to him. The guy tried to pull out his gun, but gets stabbed in the neck with a blade. The three guys outside closed the door and waited for the guy to turn on the truck. "What's wrong with him? Hey." One of the guys go to the door and opens it then the body falls out of the driver's seat. He moved and saw the blood still pouring out even though he's dead. "What the hell?" The guy said as a man in a black suit comes from a shadow and heads towards the two guys from behind. He stabs one of the guys on the back of the head with a hidden blade on his left arm then stabs the second guy in the eye with a small knife. The guy by the driver's seat takes out a pistol and the man in the black suit turns the second guy with the knife in his eye around then the guy fires and hits his friend. The man ran to the side and the guy falls. "Shit." The guy goes behind and around the truck to cut him off, but when he got there, no one was there. The guy in the suit heard the gunshots and goes inside his car to leave. "This is bullshit. I'm out of here." The guy in the suit turns his key to turn on his car then out of nowhere, the car blows up. The guy with the pistol saw the fire rising up. He panicked and started running towards the truck to get out of there, but something hits him in the back where the spine area was causing him to fall face first. He screamed out in pain. It was a combat knife that hit him. He was crawling away and the man in the black suit walks towards. He steps on the guy's hand and pulls the combat knife out to put it back in his pocket. He kicked him over and looks down on him. The guy on the ground look at the face, but the man had a black bandana covering his mouth and is wearing a black hood. The only thing that was shown from his face was his dark brown eyes. "Please, I'm just a guy who hanged with the wrong crowd. I had no other choice and the guy you blew up was a dick. He deserved it." The guy was saying everything he could so he could survive, but the man in the black suit just watched him. "Have some mercy. I'm begging you." The guy said as the man in the black suit leans closer. "You chose this life and now, it's over. May God have mercy on your soul." David pulls out a hidden blade from his left arm then stabs the guy straight to the heart. The guy slowly fade away and all he can see was David's eyes.