Intro To This Book

So most of you or all of you know what is happening in this book so I'm not gonna make this a big long intro.

This book is Instagram theme. So if you haven't read a book like that it's basically a picture posted by you, or one of the boys and one of the boys or you comments on it and blah. So the book is basically gonna be pictures that either you or the boys posted with a caption, comments, likes, tags and whatever. When "you" post a picture it will have Y/N (your name) for whatever user name you want, and when they boys like or comment or whatever it will have their IG name. You will also know musers and famous people and TV show people (like their character or their real life name) cause of whatever reason. You also sing or dance or whatever. You will also have haters when you start dating one of the boys or whatever and I will be choosing real Instagram fanpages for some of the users that comment cause I think it would be fun.

I want to do this cause other books that are like it are cool, and because I want to give you guys something quick to read when I don't post on my imagines or preferences and also I will post baby pictures for like the baby imagine and preference book cause why not😂.

The first actual one will be going up today and I think since these don't take as much time as the imagines do I will be posting one of these everyday or maybe 2-3 So that you guys just have something while the imagines are coming.