Meeting

Tyler's POV
As I woke up I could tell something wasn't right. I looked around so I could take in my surroundings. That's when I noticed,this is not my room.
Just then a tall, dark male walked in.

"You're up ,that's good" he said his voice was so smooth yet rough; it was hypnotic." Any ways do you remember anything from last night?"

"Mm,no not really". I stated " um did weeee yooou know???"

He began to chuckle "No,no,no. We didn't but you almost did have se- well I should say uuuu"he began to trail off

He moved towards me and then sat at the end of the bed. "What happened?"I asked

He let out a deep sigh "So you do remember where you went last night?"

"Lucy's party" I replied

"Yeah and you got high and drunk off your ass"he continued

"Yeah I didn't mean to get out of control."I said wryly

"You were enjoying yourself,but then"he began to get quieter "you weren't in any shape of what those people were trying to do."

"Oh no" I said everything flooding back"oh no. OhGODS."

"I'm sorry that they tried that" he said shakily

"It's not your fault." I said angered "ITS THOSE THose those th- th!!" I stared yelling  but then I broke down. I cried so hard.

He scooted closer and then asked "Is it ok if I hug you?"

I was honestly dumbfounded but when I looked up at him there was genuine concern and I nodded.
He pulled me into his arms and began to sum whilst rubbing my back. I began to calm down

Hey guys I am Nico and these are original characters but I still have yet to fully map them out. So with that note and the fact I'm terrible with schedules this will be updated in the weirdest way honestly.