The fight for freedom.

The Rhodian royals had taken everything from the Quill, their imbecilic abuse had killed their crops, almost all of their food supply and their work. They had no other option but to rebel...

Matteusz sighed, he'd been leading the rebellion for months now alongside his oldest friend Andre'arth, the two of them had grown up together and he'd always believed in her but he was starting to lose hope and Andre'arth could sense it. 'You've got to keep believing that we can change things. For the sake of our people.' She kept telling him, although even she knew there was very little hope left, she would fight until the last possible moment.

They made the decision that night to begin to put their final plan into action. Kidnap the Prince of Rhodia and use him to get what they wanted. Matteusz was uneasy at the thought of taking someone who hasn't actually done anything but he knew that this was their very last resort. They'd tried to be as peaceful as possible but they were ignored. He needed to save the Quill and if that meant kidnapping a prince then he would do it.

They edged their way towards the palace. Three Quill fighters created a distraction for the guards while Matteusz and Andre'arth scaled the wall, dropping in through the window. It was almost too easy, but then again the Rhodian race were known for being noticeably stupid. Along the corridor they went, until they reached the Royal quarters, the first set of double doors lead to the king and queens bedchambers so two doors down from that bingo! They opened the door to the Prince's room and slipped inside...

Authors note -
Hello there!! The idea for this fic has been in my head since the third episode of Class so I'm really glad I've managed to finally begin writing it. It's going to be very cute, while also extremely dark at times. So I'm sorry for any tears that may come from it (I cried when I first wrote part of it.)
As always, I don't own any of the characters/places in this story. Just the plot. I hope you all enjoy.
Vote & comment, it means a lot.
Boy In A Fez.