Day 1 Freds p.o.v

Staring at the ceiling I wondered what the world was gonna be like. What color the sky was. How sunny it was gonna be. Who was going to be at school today, and how everyone's mood was gonna be.

If it was gonna be a white sky no sun and everyone was gonna be lazy and feel tired because it's Monday. Or it could be sunny with light winds and everyone is happy and warm on the inside. It could even be sunny and the people that don't care storm their way through the halls and have a stick so far up their ass you can see the end of it in their throats as they yell at you.

Many possible outcomes for this day. It's still really dark out and so far I can tell that there is gonna be light wind. So I'm going with sunny and happy moods.

The clock shown bright red numbers. It was 4: 02 in the morning and my alarm didn't go off till 5:30 what a joy. I continued staring at the ceiling. I like to listen to my reptiles move around in their cages. I stared at there cages. My baby Bearded Dragon ran after a ant that happened to find it's way inside the cage.

My frog Larry swam in the swamp with three tad poles.
How cute. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep. I awoke to my alarm and slammed my hand on it.

Ugh why do I have to get up so damn early? Seriously... What's the point? I'm so damn tired im going to fail first hour because I sleep through the whole class.

I threw the confiders off me and sat up. I set my feet on the cold woodened floor and streteched my arms out.

I threw the confiders off me and walked to my bathroom turned on the shower striped and hopped in. A few minutes past I got out of the steamy shower and wrapped a towel over me. It was now six twenty and I had to hurry and get dressed. My bus comes at six fourty seven.

I began to dry off and I looked in the mirror... I hated the way I look. Black hair which is okay really pail couldn't tan for shit...long legs...too long...and skinny.

I had one green eye and one brown which can be blue at times, small breasts and no ass. I sighed in annoyance. Then looked away at my gross face. Decided to quit on picking out my flaws.

I wandered down my skinny hallway to my end room I opened the bottom drawer of my dresser that was next to my bed and pulled out black sweat pants.

I slipped them on over my girl boxers. I closed that drawer and opened the top one and pulled out red fluffy socks. Yes. I closed that drawer and went to my closet. Then grabbed out a Bullet For My Valentine band shirt.

It had a dead crow lots of blood and at the bottom of the shirt on a scroll it said "say goodnight" lovely song. I put on a grey sweatshirt I put a blue jacket over top, fed my reptiles then put on my (of course wearing socks) size 8 men's converse. Comfy as hell. I did all the boring shit and left with a back pack on my shoulder.

I was tired and ready for bed already. I had to wait a few minutes in freezing weather. My nose was dripping and my ears ached. It was quite a chilly morning and I hated it.  Just why.  We have like three months till it's winter no need to get cold so soon. 

The bus hissed to a stopped.  I hurried first in line and climbed the joyful steps to hell itself.  

My backpack slapped seats as I waddled through the issle to the back of the bus.  I sat in the one seater in the back.  My personal area. 

No one sat back there except me and my best friend Andrea. The bus took off. Then stopped at a dark brown brick house to let in a tall beautiful burnette. Just kidding shes short.

She sat next to me and started blabbering about plans for after school. Like stealing things from people plans.

Whether we should go to the mall food court and steal eggrolls or go into town find a rich guy and steal his watch. To be completly honest i have done both already. But it was lame. So i had a light bulb above my head.