Peacock

It was a nice sunny day on the small island of Pyria, there was a soft breeze and the small fouls were running to get to class on time. A royal blue Pegasus was trotting to school, her long glitter like mane waved in the breeze, her emerald green eyes shimmer in the light, she stretched her sea blue wings out letting the wind hit her feathers.

"Hey Peacock" Yelled a sun yellow colored Pegasus, her short golden mane covered her bright pink eye's.

"Hello Autumn" Peacock slowed down her pace waiting for her friend to catch up.

The two trotted to the school entrance, a small cave that lead to the inside of the mountain, after some walking they made it to the inner halls.

They passed many of the other students, some wendigo's

and magma ponies walked by.

A silver colored wendigo with a pale blue mane ran up to them.

"Hey winter" Autumn looked at the wendigo as she ran up to them.

"Hey guys" Winter laughed as she ran off to a dark brown earth pony, her short mud colored mane was holding a black cowboy hat on and her deep purple eyes drifted to Peacock and Autumn.

Winter and the earth pony walked over to the two.

"Hello my names Wild Flower, queen Winter said you were close friends" The earth pony took of her head and bowed politely.

"My name's Autumn and this is Peacock" They both smiled.

The four headed to class.

After a few weeks of adventures and class the four had become, it was a normal day as hey walked through the halls of the school.

A young magma colt was running down the hall in a panic, he pushed a few ponies out of the way, as he got closer he slipped on some ice caused by Winter and crashed into the others.

Bottles fell out of his saddle bags, a bottle of dark purple almost black liquid landed on peacock and shattered.

A loud scream rang through the halls followed by several more, ponies of all kind were running and screaming.

The colt held his hooves over his ears had his eyes shut tightly, he was shaking in fear.

Peacock was holding her eyes and screaming in agony, Winter was laying in a puddle of orange liquid lifelessly, Wild flower was watching helplessly as a magma pony was seemingly melt.

A pale blue pony ran into the hall, her long dark blue mane covered her golden eyes filled with horror.

Water ponies ran letting waves of water splash against the walls trying to wash away the potions.

The fouls were taken to the nurse to be treated.

Wildflower was finally allowed to see the others, she walked into the room and was immediately sick to her stomach.

Winter's coat had changed to a sky blue with a few patches of silver, her eyes were golden and her mane was multiple shade of purple.

Sunny had a cast around her left wing and peacock had changed.

She had bandages wrapped around her eyes, her mane had changed shape along with color and her cutie mark that was a color wheel was gone.

The nurse was looking over the fouls.

"Your lucky to be alive lady Winter" The nurse looked at the Wendigo.

Weeks after the incident the ponies that had faced that horror were trying to get over it, they had all faced changes, for Winter it was no longer looking like a wendigo, for Wildflower it was watching a magma pony melt in front of her and for Peacock it was loosing her sight, she needed Autumn to lead her everywhere and to relearn to fly.

You know my story now, I'm sorry its a sad story but its far from over, but some things must be left a mystery.

I'm glad you listened to me, now run along you special little flowers.