Chapter one.

Carly started her day the same way she usually does. Sleeps in way longer than she should have, until she has ten minutes left to get ready. She quickly brushed her hair as she sat on the toilet. After, she brushed her teeth, and put on her normal makeup, which was just mascara because who the fuck has time to do their whole face?! Carly preferred to have a more natural face because she didn't care for much makeup, and with her job she didn't need it.

   Luckily her husband, Freddie already brewed a cup of coffee and put it in a travel mug, so she could take it with her. Unfortunately he had already left, so she couldn't thank him. She grabbed her coffe, her camera, and her keys and ran out the door. She hopped into her car and pulled out of the driveway.

   She had a long way to drive. It was about a four hour long drive to the old abandoned insane asylum that just happened to be in the middle of nowhere. She was also in the middle of nowhere, as she preferred to live out in the country instead of in the city close to all of the other stupid idiotic humans, but it was a different middle of nowhere.

    After hours of driving and fortunately very little traffic, she made it to Ridges Alylum. It had been abandoned for over a hundred years and it was looking pretty rundown. Before Carly went in, she sat in the car and prepared for the bitter cold of winter to eat at her skin. It was already below freezing, and it was 1:00 am which ment she had four more hours before the sun went down and the temperature to get colder.

    Without thinking she grabbed her camera and jumped out of the car. She hugged the camera against herself trying to keep warm. Carly sent to the entrance and hesitated. She usually didn't believe in ghosts, but she was about to go into a fucking insane asylum where people had been tortured and killed! Who knew if there were ghosts...

   She forced herself to walk through the doors and went in. She had to do this! She's a photographer, and if she doesn't take pictures of this asylum, she won't get any money. Carly tried to think of anything to take her mind of the eerie emptyness of the asylum.

   It was huge in there. A big sort of check in area with two staircases that both lead up. Carly stood against the wall and took a couple pictures and tried to get the whole room in the frame. She started to go down a hall that lead down to a bunch of rooms. One had a sign on it that you could vaguely make out a name. It read James Bloodworth. Huh. Nice name. Very pleasant.

    Carly decided to go in and check the room out, expecting it to be empty but it was trashed. There was shit everywhere. There was fast food wrapers, showing that someone had been in here since it was shut down. There was a chair that was knocked on its side, a bed that was scratched up by who knows what, and a big ball of fur, insulation and dust where she was assuming a family of mice lived. There was a home in the wall, and the curtains on the barred window were all torn up. She took a few pictures, sure that she would have at least one good one.

    She left the room to explore some of the others. She was walking down the hall when there was a weird rustling noise comming from the end of the and she freaked the fuck out. Then she saw a black mouse run across theand she screamed.

"God damn it, its just a fucking mouse" she grunted in embarrassment, because who gives a shit if there's nothing but mice here, you never really know what could be watching.

    Carly walked down to the end of the hall hoping to find something other than bedrooms when she heard the sound of heavy footsteps dragging towards her.

.............................................................

   Okay guys so first chapter I hope you guys sort of liked it I know its short and not much detail but hopefully I'll get better at writing. ALSO, do you want me to title the chapters? Or is this good? Let me know by commenting.

       I do appreciate comments telling me what I can improve, but I do not appreciate people who tell me that it sucks because I know you don't gotta tell me. Anyways 1 view = one chapter.

Im not expecting much 😂😂😂