The Discovery

"I'm telling you, it's too dangerous!" Adam hollered across the temple. I just shrugged, and turned over to his throne, giving a reasonable, mean glare. I moaned, "If it's so dangerous, then why are we legit right next to the most dangerous area of their culture? Wouldn't we be a known target for them? I mean... they are pretty huge, like you said..."

 "I get it, you want to show Mason... but... they know that he's my son! They also know that you're my wife... The Guardians hate us the most since we're so over populated for our kind. They'll kill you Alesa! Just accept the facts!"

 "I won't accept it till I see it myself!" I hollered, while running to my room, and slamming my door.

 As I moped around my room, Mason slightly opens the door by a crack, and asks, "Mommy, why do you want to go to the very scary side of Agrothef for?"

 ". . . Because..." I whispered into his ear, "R-Relatives..." Mason tilted his head, "Are you sure Mommy? Who could possibly be related to us? What kind of Guardian or Monster would even seem relate-able?" I shrugged, trying not to give the answer, "I... I don't know Mason... I just... have a "feeling..." that there's somebody out there..." Mason looked from side to side, and whispered into my ear, "We should try to sneak out while Daddy doesn't notice, or have the intend to think about us!" I had a bad feeling about little Mason's idea, he's only about 6 or 7 now, and Dwellers don't really get their known elemental marking until they've adventured out and alone when they're about 15-17 years old... However, this didn't stop me from accepting his young, flawless plan.

It was 12:45 AM-midnight I should say, and Adam was deep asleep. I carried Mason in a Baby holder since he was still pretty small for his age, and we took off. I made sure we had the food and supplies we needed. All I needed to think about now was how are we going to introduce ourselves to any big or small stranger. To any friend or foe... I shrugged it off, and let it slide. Nothing's ever going to get in our way!"

 We already strike the intersect line between us, the Gold Clan territory, and the Guardian Zone. Surprisingly, I was more scared of this place than I thought. Mason held a better grip on me, and we kept moving forward, and entered the Guardian Zone...

. . .