Encounter

January 2nd the new year has already began tiring people---we interupt this program to deliver a message from the Jeon Prison. Prisoner Kim Namjoon has escaped and is said to be extremely dangerouse, his is charged for muder and is also said to have bad mental breakdowns at random moments anyone who sees the man on the screen please alert authorities quickly. 

I looked at the screen to see what this man looked like, he almost looked like your adverage person

Not wanting to be late for work I turned the television, grabbed my keys and made my way out the door

The day has been goin by way to slow, i guess most people are scarred by criminal escaping, but lets get serious we live in a small town about 3 house away from the prison who would come here.

Today was a waste of time we had what felt like 5 customers come and they werent around for long just enough time order, get there food, and brace themselves for the walk out the door. I had to stop myself from laughing a few times at them.

I dont live to far from my work maybe a 5-10 minute drive, but today it felt longer that was until I alsom hit a hooded man who was standing in the middle of the road. I had to hit my brake to not hit him, but he didnt even flinch instead he just stared at me before giving me a quick smirk and walked off.

The rest of the drive I felt like I was on the edge of my seet to make sure I didnt hit anyone. Finally reaching my apartment i got out and rushed to my room hopping to forget what happened today.