BranchXPoppy Ever After

Poppy                        Branch

(few months after the burguns and the trolls reunited)

"Hey Poppy, can I tell you something important"

"Oh sure Branch, my man"

"Somewhere private"

*They rush to somewhere private where no one could find them*

"Poppy"

"um...you make me so happy!"

"Is that all Branch? that's all???"

"no, just let me finish for what I have to say"

"um ok Branch, if you say so, I trust you with all my heart"

"thanks for being here for me"

" You healed my heart from constant fear and made me realise what it feels like to be happy again"

"You made me feel free to hug, dance, scream with happiness, cry with tears of joy and laugh without a worry."

"You make me so happy that I want to show it to you so much but I don't know the perfect way how. I would sing and dance for you, I would sail the seven seas and sacrifice for you. I would do everything and anything for you but I don't know how"

"Oh branch *blushes"

"I really want to be with you but I don't know how to ask you since your so beautiful. Everyday I try to think of a way to make you realise that I want to be with you! I wonder if I should take you on a date on the top of the troll tree at night where the stars shine as beautifully as you"

" I think to myself that I have to do this, without you I wouldn't know what to do with my life and I would be lost in the depths of the ocean without you. I'm scared that if I ever fade away again I would never see you the way I do right now. What if you fade away? What will happen then?"

"I believe we need each other to guide us because we seem to show our 'true colors' towards each other. You...You are a rainbow that outshines the sun! Even on your darkest days you will  always find a way to get back up again and outshine the darkness within you. We have both experienced both dark and light but you...are THE SUN!You will NEVER EVER fade into the darkness"

*Smiles slightly

"You are the light and there will never be one like you! You are special, UNIQUE, one of a kind and that why I want to be with you right beside me. You show me the light and my true colors!"

"that's why I...Love you... so much"

"that's how you feel about me... Branch... *she cries* I love you too, and NO you will never fade into the darkness ever again, we have each other and Yes I want to be with you"

"Thankyou Poppy *he starts crying too*"

"Hey Branch do you want to..."

*Brach takes Poppy's hand and they started to kiss with their passion of love helping them.The kiss was so great that they thought they were in a fantasy where all dreams could come true. They found themselves gasping for air and made it official that they were now together*

*the trolls celebrated this special moment for Poppy was the Queen and this was big news for the whole troll kingdom!*

*everyone was so happy! the trolls, the burguns and everything felt happier and bright. no one could ever find themselves to be miserable ever again*

THE END