Amnesia

(Hey everybody, i used to be a be a big fan of the Spyro serise but was forced out of it when my playstation broke. Well, its 2012 and i just now found out that they made Dawn Of The Dragon. i got this game a while back and was unhappy with the ending, so ive decided to make a Fan fiction book starting off where Dawn Of The Dragon ends. So for all those hardcore Spyro fans out there, this ones for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmth, I could feel warmth but couldn't hear or see. Then, a wave of cold ran over me and I could feel myself move slightly, I felt weak. I lay in an unknown space, feeling as cold ran over me, then warmth. My eyes started to open, to revile sand, tons and tons of sand.

I was laying on sand, 'that explains where the warmth came from, but what about the' I was cut off from my thoughts as water ran over my body causing me to choke. "Bahhh, what the?" I yelled as I jumped up and out of the water. I was on a beach, 'but how did I get here?' I thought as I scanned the top of the beach.

There was a forest, beginning where the sand ended. I looked over the area for a moment before standing. I yelled in pain as I applied pressure to my rear left leg, causing me to collapse. I turned to look at it, but it looked fine, that's when I saw it. A city, I could see a city across the ocean on a large cliff, but there was no chance of swimming to it.

"Where am I" I asked myself, not taking my eyes off of the sight of the city. "Or better yet, Who am I" I looked at myself for a moment before a sharp pain ripped through my head. "Whats....happening......to....me!" I yelled in pain before blacking out.