1. Ditch Day

I stared at my phone waiting for my Instagram to hit 1 million subscribers. I was know as TheRebelRey. That was my Instagram username. It was also my username on Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Tumblr, and Youtube. I also had other minor social media accounts like Pinterest for instance. I was considered a Social Media Queen. I loved making beauty videos on Youtube. I was photogenic so Instagram was a perfect thing for me. Twitter was my way to tell interesting things and use hashtags. Tumblr was just something I did for fun. Facebook I didn't really care about but I used it anyway. Pinterest was more for the DIY side of me. And of course, beauty hacks.

My Instagram was right now at 9,999,998 subscribers. I was always posting makeup pictures and outfit of the day pictures so the Instagram beauty lovers basically loved me. I was determined to make people love me. They needed to approve of me.

It was currently 6 am on a Monday morning and I finally hit 1 million subscribers. I was in High School so of course I had to go to school. I was also a Cheerleader and we had practice during school today so I couldn't really miss that.

Once I got to school I saw my best friend Alice. "Hey Rey." She said happily.

"Sup Ali." I said.

"Did you see Ben today. He is looking super hot." She said. "You two should totally date."

"We are just friends. How many times do I have to tell you?" I asked her.

"Until you realize that it isn't true. Then you won't say it anymore." She stated.

"Then I guess I'll have to keep saying it then." I said and then we both headed off to class. My first class was math but I got to skip it because of cheer practice. After practice was over I headed to the girls locker room but before I got there an arm reached out and grabbed me when I turned around a corner.

"Hey you wanna ditch school with some other football players?" Said Ben the Quarterback of the football team.

"Yea sure. Let me go get a few other cheerleaders and then I will." I said happily. I ran into the girls locker room and told a few other cheerleaders and they said yes. Alice was one of them. I changed into my black ripped skinny jeans with a royal blue top and a black leather jacket. I redid my makeup to make sure I looked presentable. Everyone must love me. I walked out with Alice and we ran out the back entrance to the school. Alice and I hopped into my Corvette and we drove to meet everyone at the movie theater. We were Seniors so this was a common thing to do.

This was just another Ditch Day. Once we got there we waited for the football players and the other cheerleaders to arrive. We were going to see Passengers staring Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt. We got out tickets and headed to theater 16. Ben sat to the right of me and Alice was on my left. The rest of the cheerleaders and football players all sat on the same row. This was just another regular Ditch Day.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I now have a regular updating schedule that I will try to follow starting tomorrow. Another update for this books should come out tomorrow.

Also go check out my collab book with   @chapstick4ever. It's called Bad Blood.

Peace out Starflys!!!   -Lindsey