•1•

It was that time again, go to the bank talk to the same guy that hates me and constantly turns me away from getting my own florists, plead for him to give me just one chance. "You need the proof Y/N, give me the proof and I'll give you the go ahead". Well thats what my day seemed to be going like. I walked into the main entrance of the bank past those crowd starters again. I took a leaflet, I always felt so bad for that family, they often looked sad. I went to reception and gave my name and sat down in the waiting area. That was when a man across the hall from me caught my eye. He had a long blue coat and a briefcase, actually he was quite remarkable. He looked as though he was looking for something. To add to my luck today (note the heavy sarcasm) he started on his way towards me.
"Are you okay Sir?" I asked him, his facial expression changed from lost to determined.
"Yes, yes. Just seemed to have misplaced something, seems to be right under your chair that's all. Do you mind?" He gestured his hand to under my chair, I stood up hastily and got out of his way.
"Of course not, be my guest." I motioned my hand to let him under my chair and he reached down and picked up the most peculiar creature I had ever seen. I must have let out some sort of sound of fascination as he turned to look at me and smiled.
"It's a niffler. A naughty one at that too" He looked towards the small creature and started to open his briefcase. "Come on in we go, I'll be down in a minute."
"What-what is it, why was it under my chair?"
"Well, not only are Nifflers attracted to shiny things, but also very pretty things. Which is clearly why he was drawn to you, I'm Newt, Newt Scamander."
Wow.
"Y/F/N, Y/F/N Y/L/N"
"Ah pretty name, are you up to something important, if not perhaps you could help me find somewhere, I'm a little lost, I'm really not from around here"
I spared a thought as to why I was here, but decided to turn down the meeting at the bank, I knew it was going to be the same answer, it always is.
"Yes, of course, where do you want to go"
He grabbed my hand and led me out of the building. It's safe to say...
I never looked back.