Prologue: Planeptune

I swung my sword through the air in multiple different ways, for quite a long time. Dimensional travel and going around via time and space was hard, but never did it end like this. I've never really had a dimension keep me trapped. Well, other than Hell.

"Oh c'mon!" I whined. "Open up!" I waved my hands around, trying to open a new portal. Nothing was working, at all.

I was now trapped in this new place. But where exactly was I? I looked around, taking in my surroundings. The sky shone brightly and the grass was a pleasant green. The blue sky was the perfect backdrop of an impressively built city, with a large tower in the middle of it all. "Where am I?" I asked myself. I tucked my sword away, hiding it from view. "That'd be a bad idea. To be attacked if I had my sword out. If this is a dangerous place, that is." I told myself as I started walking into the depths of the nearby city passing many people. I stayed in the shadows, as I kept getting strange looks. I took a sharp turn down an alley and started to sprint. I dashed out into a field. I felt like I was soon being followed. I had re-equipped my sword, my classical Energy Katana. Good for slicing fruit, display, or, you know, killing people. But, I kept an eye for anyone, but nothing. I stayed silent and took a calming breath and looked around.

There were small orb like creatures that looked like dogs. They had their tongues sticking out. They seemed to be friendly after I tried to pet one, for it had licked my hand

 They seemed to be friendly after I tried to pet one, for it had licked my hand

"Those are monsters dude," a voice behind me caught me off guard. I spun around, swinging my sword. A girl with short, light purple hair along with two D-pad hair clips narrowly dodged. "Whoa! What the heck! You gotta problem?" She pulled out her own sword.

"Who are you?" I said when I heard the dog things jump at me. I quickly sliced them all into two, and they exploded, turning into hexagonal crystals that vanished.

"Yo! You took care of those Dogoo like they were nothing! Totally cool!" The girl exclaimed. I was able to get a better look at her. She had blue stripped stockings, white gauntlets, and had a complete outfit of white and purple shoes and a dress with a skirt that ended about midway down her thighs. She looked like she was fifteen, perhaps younger.

"You haven't answered my question!" I said, my Energy Katana still gripped tightly.

"Wait!" The girl said. "You don't know who I am?" I shook my head. "You must not be from around here! My name's Neptune!" She stuck out a small hand. I analyzed what I could. She didn't seem to be a threat. I gripped her hand and shook it.

"Sekushi, and you have no idea!" I smiled. "Say, how old are you?" Why did I ask that?

"I actually don't age." Neptune replied.  "But I'm centuries old!"

"What?" I asked, in shock.

"I'm a goddess." Neptune simply stated. "So, I'm kind of immortal to natural death."

"A goddess?" I asked, again in shock.

"Jeez you sure ask a lot of questions. How about we go back to my place and I'll explain what you want to know as long as you answer some of my questions." Neptune offered.