Death (prolauge)

I watched as the coffin gets lowered into the ground, alongside the rest of the graves. As the procession leaves me standing there, drenched, I look at the grave stone. Lightning flashes, making the stones unreadable for a second. When the light was gone the stone read plainly.

Tyler Ellis

Friend

Brother

7th member of Team Crafted

to parish.

April 17, 1995-May 20, 2020

I hear foot steps behind me. I quickly try to hide my tears shed for Ty. I feel a sudden chill go over my body. I glance all around, my keen eyes picking up all the living things and scanning the brush for hiding places. Finding nothing, I look back at the 7 graves all lined up on the hill with just enough space for one more. I couldn't help but read the other graves again for the 8th time since the first one to go.

Jason Probst

Friend

Will be missed terribly

6th memeber of Team Crafted

to parish.

June 7, 1997-April 23, 2017

Quintin Juneau

Friend

Hope he is in a better

place now

5th member of Team Crafted

to parish.

December 21, 1992-March 24, 2017

Ian Stapleton

Friend

Left a hole in our hearts

4th member of Team Crafted

to parish.

December 3, 1988-Febuary 14, 2017

Mithell Hughes

Biggums

Fought till the last breath

3rd member of Team Crafted

to parish.

March 3,1994-January 1, 2017

Jerome Aceti

Biggums

Left us but is going big places

2nd member of Team Crafted

to parish

March 9, 1994-December 19, 2016

Seto

A great friend to us all

Protected us all many times

1st member of Team Crafted

to parish

unknown-August 5, 2016

As I look at all my friends graves, the feeling returns. I again glance around and receive the same results. I feel the wind swirl around me as if hugging me the best it can. I turn to the graves again and kneel before them, ignoring the mud surrounding them. I begin to talk to my friends as if its any other day and we're hanging out just like normal. I talk for what feels like only 10 minutes but know that its been hours judging by the fact that it is now night where as the funeral was around 2. I stand up and say my good byes. I look over at Ty's and tell him that the others will catch him up on what happens at the same time everyday. I begin to walk back to the Tea-my house. I fell just a little gust of wind come by my ear but it seemed to be whispering to me. It sounded like a chorus of good nights and see you tomorrow. I instantly recognize the voices, although faint, as the people I spent the best 4 years of my life with. I can imagine them all floating around me, whispering the words I need to hear, but crying when they realize I can't hear them all the time. I stop myself there, I can't be thinking that way when I have a whole base and land to care for and protect. I can't drive myself crazy with fantasizes like that. It's impossible for that to happen. I leave the cemetery and head home.