Royal Cielo

Its not official but if you guys like it I'll work on it:)

"Italian talking "

"Japanese talking "

'think' either language

~~~~

Prologue

Vongola. A mafia family that originally started as a vigilant group(?). The founder being Vongola Primo, Giotto. No one thought it would become one of the well known family and eventually becoming a royal noble family. It came as a shock to them, Vongola, when they were told.

Tsunayoshi di Vongola, Vongola Decimo. Is the tenth royal. He has a shocking resemblance to Primo. The exception being that Tsunayoshi has brown hair and brown eyes instead of blond hair and orange eyes. They are both great leaders that are well respected but still feared.

Chapter 1

Tsunayoshi is said to be the second coming of Primo, his enemies don't want that so they chose to do something about it.

Tsuna, Tsunayoshi's nickname, was very talented. He may just be ten but he is way stronger than most ten year olds, even stronger and smarter than grown adults. The young boy doesn't abuse his power, no he is to nice and generous to do that. To young Tsuna risking his life to save a friend and/or family is worth it!

Anyway we're somewhat getting off topic. When Tsuna turned eleven, a huge ball was held. Lots of mafia families attended.

That day was the day Vongola Nono stepped down as king and handed the crown to Tsuna, along with the Vongola rings for him and his guardians who were; Gokudera Hayato the storm guardian, Yamamoto Takeshi the rain guardian, Sasagawa Ryohei the sun guardian, Bovino Lambo the lightning guardian, Rokudo Mukuro one of his mist guardian, Dokuro Chrome his second mist guardian and finally but certainly not the least Hibari Kyoya the cloud guardian.

Half the people there were genuinely happy, while the other half were thinking it is stupid to make an eleven year old a mafia boss much less a king! It was outrageous! Others knew the kid had potential and soon he'll become a threat. They need to start planning. 

~~

Two years passed and much to the Vongola and mafia world, Vongola Decimo and his guardians became stronger and the mafia world flourished. But every good leader always has a person who detest them and would do anything to get rid of him. The boss of the Cornacchia family has a deep hatred for the Famiglia of Vongola Decimo. 

"That brat! Peace... Haha don't make me laugh! That kid has to go or else I'll never get to rule that mafia! What can I do.... I got it!" 

The following week Vongola got attacked by the Cornacchia family.  

Tsuna was fighting the boss who still hasn't revealed his identity. "Why are you doing this!" yelled the teen. "You are making the mafia weak!" answered the Cornacchia boss, while throwing a punch to Tsuna who dodged. 

" How is it weak?! The mafia is a dangerous place where innocents get dragged into!" shouted Tsuna as he tried to dodge a kick but still got hit. Out of nowhere a bunch of men, wearing black suits, jumped out of their hiding areas, the trees and bushes, and attacked him(Tsuna).  

Tsuna was trapped and the boss of the enemy Famiglia stood in front of him. " Tch, pathetic! I would never follow someone like you... Weakling!" the Cornacchia boss lifted his hand up and rested it on Tsuna's flames. " this'll kill you!" he push some of his flames onto Tsuna's making said boy scream out of pain.  

Tsuna looked around him as his vision became blurred. He was losing conscious quickly. But before he did, he made his flames protect him to counteract the thing that the man did to him. It work but with a price.... His memories. 

~~ 

A woman was walking to a field that she had seen couple of days ago when she went out. Once she got there she saw a young boy laying on the burned patches of grass. Her maternal instincts kicked in and she ran to him. "Hey there, are you okay?" she asked. No response. "Oh no! I have to help him!" she carried Tsuna bridal style and ran to the nearest taxi that toke her straight to the hospital. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I know I shouldn't be starting a new story when I haven't finished the other two but ideas kept popping up in my head. Anyway so I live in Georgia and its cold here, school got cancelled today...i got stuck at school over night yesterday and got home today at 8am.WORST.DAY.EVER.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN~

Nany_chan04 ^_^