disclaimer

•park jimin's enigmatic personality in this story is inspired by none other than the character jhin, the virtuoso, from the MOBA game league of legends made by riot games. a lot of jhin's quotes will be used in this story (and tiny bits of his lore), so credits of that will go to riot games itself. everything else is basically my idea.

•i don't own any of these idols obv. their personalities may not match their irl ones because this is simply a work of fiction. all names, occurrences and many other tidbits are used for fictional purposes only. don't come yelling at me for inaccuracy when it's clearly not intended to be completely accurate anyways. 😇

WARNING: a lot of mature content is included in this story such as blood and gore, profanity, suicidal themes, mental disorders, mentions of religion (could be offensive to some of y'all since there's a church massacre included in this story), maybe some smut (or at least implied smut), and a whole lot of other dark themes. read at your own risk!!

•please do not plagiarize this story (and all of my other works while you're at it!!). plagiarism is a crime, and i hope you keep that in mind as you're reading this.

•the entire plot is completely mine. if it so happens to be similar to someone else's plot, do treat it as pure coincidence, thank you!!

•even if the fic is proofread i may miss some mistakes, so i'm sorry in advance!!

happy reading!!