Chapter 1: Emma & Ty.

"Surf's up! They're huge!"
Emma shouted as her fellow groms cheered and ran to the ocean, charging to the waves.
While they were surfing, Ty walked towards the shore line. Watching the junior staff having the time of their life's.
It's been a few weeks since Kelly broke up with Ty. So he was feeling really bummed and couldn't even get excited to catch a wave.
After Emma wiped out, She walked out of the water. Holding her banged up surfboard in her arms before tossing it on the ground and sighing.
"I'll never be as good as the rest of them,"
Emma muttered quietly as Ty happened to walk by her. He smiled slightly and sat down next to her, Emma not noticing.
"I think you were pretty good. Just takes practice,"
Emma jumped slightly. Her heart skipping a beat.
"T-ty! Hey! ...... you think I'm good?"
"Yea. I could help you if you want ... is your board okay?"
"Oh uh ... it's pretty banged up. But I'm sure it'll-"
"You can borrow mine,"
Emma looked at Ty. Her green eyes widened as Ty rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at the sand.
"Okay! thanks!"
    🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🏄🏻🌊🏄🏻‍♀️Time Skip 🏄🏻🌊🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🏄🏻
"Woo hoo! Did you see that? I totally shredded those waves. That felt so good!"
Emma smiled brightly, her arms high in the air.
By the time they finished. The sun was setting on the beach. Emma sighed happily and sat down on the sand, admiring the sunset.
"Yea. You did really good, I'm proud of you,"
Ty smiled as he sat down next to Emma, looking at the sunset.
"Thank you so much for spending you're precious time with me Ty. I really appreciate it,"
"Oh. No problem, I enjoyed myself,"
Ty widened his eyes at what he just said. He then looked down, his cheeks bright red.
"Did I really just say that? Wow ... she must think I'm cheesy or something. Way to go Ridgemound-"
Ty was interrupted mid thought by Emma scooting closer to him.
"I enjoyed myself too ... you know Ty, I wanted to tell you something for a really long time now. Would you like to ... um ... go out with me?"
Emma looked down. Waiting for rejection to strike.
"Sure. I'd actually would really like that,"
Emma looked up. Smiling.
"Really? Y-you would?"
"Yeah. I always thought you were different from the others and really wanted to spend time with you, so yes. I'll go out with you,"
"Squeeee!!! He said yes he said yes!"
Emma thought to herself as her smile grew wider.
"Well, I have to go before my dad gets worried and sends out security to look for me.
I'll see you later Emma,"
Ty stood up and grabbed his surfboard. Emma nodded and waved as she stood up as well, she grabbed her own board and walked off in the opposite direction.
Ty smiled slightly and ran towards her. He quickly stopped her and kissed her cheek before blushing and running back to the hotel, leaving Emma dumbfounded.
"He kissed my cheek ... and blushed ... oh my god ... we're dating now! Finally! It almost took all summer but I did it! I'm dating the guy of my dreams!! Yes!"
     💙🌺💙🌺💙🌺💙🌺💙🌺💙🌺💙
Once Emma got back to the staff house. Lo ran up to her and hugged her tightly.
"Omg Emma! You did it! I'm so proud of you!"
Emma looked down at her confused.
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh don't be silly. You're dating my brother now! And if you two end up getting married, you'll be my sister in law! I'm really excited!"
Right as Lo said that, Reef and the others walked in and smiled.
"You're dating Ty now? Nice job Emma!"
Fin joined in on the hug. Squeezing her tightly.
Soon it ended up being a big group hug. Emma smiled and hugged them all back.
"Thanks guys. You guys are the best friends anyone could ask for,"
~.~.~.~
After Emma and Ty had their first official date. She couldn't stop smiling as they were walking along the shore, holding hands as the moon light reflected off the water.
"I love you Ty,"
"I love you too Emma,"
And they lived happily ever after.
The end!
(I know, I know. Cliché ending. But I ship those two so hard and I couldn't help but write a little story about them. So ... yeah! Hope you enjoyed!)
              🖤🦋Soulie-Chan🦋🖤