Too much

"Disgusting. You're liking this aren't you?" The purple matsu said. I nodded, Only a loud whimper came out of my mouth when he slapped my ass.

The gag was covered of my saliva. I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't do anything, My hands are tied up and my eyes are covered by a blindfold. I was on the floor, A moaning mess while a vibrator Dildo was in me,In its high level.

"You slut." I heard Ichimatsu say. This was the second time i came. I couldn't take it anymore..My ass is sore because of the spanking,It's probably red right now.

Ichi took the gag off of me,giving me a chance to speak. "I-Ichimatsu-sama..! Please just fuck me! I- ah -- Can't take it anymor-- kya!~" I moaned loudly.

"You really want me to fuck you? Aren't you satisfied just feeling a vibrator in your cunt?" He said coldly.
"Beg and I'll fuck you,Kitten."

"P-Please just- ah~! Fuck me--ah!~ I need your cock inside me now--hah!~" I moaned, "Please..!" I said again.

He took out the dildo,And grabbed my hip with one of his hands. "Since you've been obeying me,I guess you do deserve to be fucked by me."

Rest in peace,My body.

//i need to sleep, the next part will come out soon don't worry uwuwuwuuwu