Karkat X Reader (LEMON)[FINISHED]

THIS IS A LEMON WHICH HAS NUDITY. DONT READ IF YOU DONTMLIKE TENTABULGES, NOOKS, OR KARKAT

So this is my first Lemon..... I will be posting this on Fanfiction.net under IAmFizzie when it's finished. So this is my first lemon so don't hate on me if it's terrible. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ)

>>>#tw: sexual content, kinky shit, swearing, nudity, anything that a lemon has to offer. Viewer discretion is advised.<<<

"Happy Wriggling Day!" You say to your matesprit Karkat Vantas. He smiles and takes the small, red box out of your slender hands. You both sit down on the couch as he opens it. Inside the small box is a handmade frame that you made. It is decorated in crab stickers and (your blood color) hears on it. Inside was a picture of you and Karkat.

"I love it... Thank you." he hugs you tightly.

You smile as he kisses you passionately. You feel a lick at your bottom lip. After reading so many fanfictions, being the fangirl you are, you know exactly what he wants. You open your mouth as you feel his soft, wet tongue enter your wet cavern of a mouth. Your tongues battle for dominance, him winning because you've never done this before. You both lay down on the couch; him towering over you. He grins a toothy grin.

"I have a surprise for you" he says seducivly.

Your face flushes bright (blood color) as your(hair length) (hair color) messy hair covers parts of your face. You know it's going to be a loooong night.

You look at him with a puzzled expression. He just grins at how niieve you look, and you suddenly know what he means. Your (eye color) orbs widen. Karkat leans down to your ear and says something in the most seductive voice you have ever heard come out of his lips.
"Beg for me."
You swallow the lump in your throat as a little sweat escapes your body. You want him so badly. You want him to undress you, and to abuse you; make your body ache. For your body to be filled with pleasure. Pleasure brought by him.
You swallow hard again

"F-fuck m-me. P-please..."
You are barely able to get out. You want him so badly it's making you not think strait. You see him frown as he speaks again.
"Louder."
His voice is shaky, you can tell he wants to badly too.
You lean your head back and close your eyes.
"Please karkat! I-I n-need you so badly... I need you so much... I want you to a-abuse me... F-fuck me... P-please!"
You arch your back agents him. Your stomach hits his nook which causes him to moan in pleasure. He licks your earlobe before letting out a breathy sentence again.
"Whatever you say~"
He nibbles on your neck as he slides onto your hips. You sit up and meet his lips. His soft, lips intertwine with yours. As you too battle he removes your (blood color <and or> fantroll shirt) shirt and flings it to an unknown corner. This leaves you in your (blood color) bra. Your face flushes a light shade of (again; blood color).
He blushes a light shade of red as he grins again. Karkat groaps
Your breast, your bra a barriar between his hand and your round (skin color) breast. moans of delight escape from your lips. He removes your bra, unclasping it with ease. You move your arms out of the straps. Your bits of clothing covering your vulnerable,slender figure where disappearing fast.
He goes to grab your breast but you lift up his head. He frowns in disappointment as you remove his sweater. You fling his sweater and your bra to the corner that contains your shirt. He kisses your jawline as you grasp his horns. Karkat shivers and lets out a breathy moan of delight. You run your hands up and down his horns as he throws head pack in pleasure. You let go as he proceeds to your pants. He sticks his hand down your pants and messes your bulge. It is already out of your nook. No surprise since it comes out at almost everything. It wraps itself around his hand and around his fingers. It leaves his hand in a glossy, sticky covering of (blood color) you arch your back in bless urge as you grab his arms.

He removes his hand and licks his fingers clean. Your eyes are now filled with lust, along with your body and Karkat's body. He smashes his lips with yours as you shove your tongue into his mouth. You explore your territory as he messes with your pants. He removes your pants. He breaks away as he looks at you. Your bulge was coming out of your underwear. You remove his pants. He is left in cherry red boxers with little crabs on them. You giggle as his face lights up like a Gristmas tree.

"S-shut up!" He snaps as you look at his face. You poke his cheek as this causes his face to become more red and hot. You giggle and stick your hand down his boxers. Your hand is met by a squirming bulge that crawls up your arm.
"H-holy s-shit! H-how l-long is your b-bulge!?" Your face lights up as he grins. He picks you up. Your hand leaves his bulge as he brings you to the wall. He grabs a bucket and blacked it under you. It had a heart painted on it looked never use. Good thing since you know he didn't cheat on you -.-

Karkat puts your back to the wall as removes your underwear and you remove his oh-so-cute crab boxers. He looks into your eyes with a serious expression. His red orbs meeting yours.
"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this? Because if you don't want to it's fine. I completely understand if you don't want to. I won't hate you or anything-" you cover his lips with your slender finger.
"I want you so badly Karkat." You pant out. "I want you to abuse me"
He kisses you as he brings his hips next to yours. Your bulges intertwine as both of you arch your back in pleasure and let a loud gasp of pleasure to escape your mouths. You claw at his back as he claws the wall. He thrusts agents you as you thrust back. The sound of flesh, moaning and panting echoed through the walls of the hive as you two made love in the living room.

The knots inside both your and Karkat's stomachs have been getting tighter and tighter as you two made love. Your coil in the out of your stomach undoes itself as you arch your back and moan out his name. He soon reaches his climax as he lays his head on your shoulder.

Both of your genetic material spews into the bucket as it mixes together, some getting on you and Karkat's legs. Mutant red with (blood color) Filled the bucket. Your bulges release eachother as they retract into your nooks. You are picked up by Karkat as he brings you to the couch. He covers you with a red blanket and gets a towel to clean your legs off with. The blanket is a cherry red with a large crab on it. It looks "crabby" and mad. Kinda like Karkat.

Karkat returns with a fluffy red towel. He mutters a few sorrys as she flings the towel after cleaning your legs off. He comes under the blankets with you as he faces towards you. Both of your faces are lit up like Gristmas trees he yawns and smiles.
"This was the best Wriggling day I could ever wish for _<name>_." He chuckles tiredly. You yawn and hug his tone and slender figure.
"I'm glad you liked it Karkat.." You smile tiredly too.
You lay your forehead Gents his chest as you start to fall asleep.

Crabdad comes into the room and sees both of you asleep. He looked over to the wall and sees the filled bucket. He chuckles a bit as looked over to the two sleeping, worn out bodies. He leaves to give the two trolls some privacy.

(( hey look I finished!!! I hope you enjoyed! I'm so exausted. Omg. I am so stressed since I have to make my friend an Aradia cosplay <including horns> and me and my boyfriend are cosplaying GamTav so I have to make my Boyfriend-er-matesprit a Tavros cosplay including horns. Not to mention school. FUN!! -.- ))