Introduction

I layed on my back with my legs above my  head , watching this stranger thrust him self in and out of me his sweat dripping down his forehead onto my breast. " Yeah you like this baby ?" his breath getting harder I let out a little fake moan "yes baby cum for me " I said moving my hips up and down. Not to long after that he gripped the sheets tight through his head back and released all his juices into the condom I shacked a little screaming out loud faking a orgasim. He layed next to me breathing hard "The money is on the table in the front room  you can let your self out " he said turning over to go to sleep I immediately got up and ran down stairs to see about 1,000 dollars "are you kidding me " I whispered to my self. I walked back up stairs to get dress when I was fully dressed I grabbed my purse looked at him one more time and walked out.

Hey my name is Bridget I'm 23 years old with two twin 4 year old  boys Aiden and Ethan they are all I have besides my Aunt Joy she helps out a lot by getting them from school and watching them until I get home. I recently lost my job but of course I didn't tell my aunt. I struggle raising them making sure they have what they need and paying my Aunt to watch them so I have to do any and everything I can to make sure we good even if that means I have to steal , rob and sleep with men for the money. I know your probably thinking where they father is well he got gunned down  a week before I had my boys and my parents well my mom was on drugs bad and is in jail for killing a man over crack my dad well I never knew him he can walk right by me and I wouldn't even know its him.