Friday

I woke up groaning on a Friday morning and not feeling pretty. As I got up from my bed and went in my bathroom I looked in the mirror and oh gosh I was a hot mess

It was 6am and it was empty in my house but I got used to it since I didn't have any siblings so it's just me and my ma

It was 6am and it was empty in my house but I got used to it since I didn't have any siblings so it's just me and my ma. As I got out of the shower I changed into some comfy clothes and looked out my window and saw the sunrise, early fall of September 1984. I got ready for school and looked in the mirror once again and felt more confident

I left my house and Daniel was waiting for me outside waving his hand smiling, oh god he was so hot

I left my house and Daniel was waiting for me outside waving his hand smiling, oh god he was so hot. "Hey Jadah you ready" he said sarcastically smiling. "Shut up and yes I'm ready" I said laughing while he laughed with me. I got in his car and he was staring at me so much the whole car ride to school. "You..um look beautiful today" he said nervously. He's so cute when he's nervous, "Thank you" I smiled. "Hey Jadah I know we're close and all but I want to take you out tonight...if you want to"he said looking down this whole time. Oh shit he just asked me out, "Yes I would like that" I said kissing his cheek while he grew a bit red, I laughed and then he laughed along. "Great! Pick you up at 7 to go eat dinner" he said. "Perfect" I said smiling. We got off his car first period was starting and we didn't have that class together so he hugged me before we left to class. First,Second,Third,Fourth period was the most boring shit in this world but I'm glad I'm going to fifth since I have Daniel for that class and it's History but our history teacher doesn't teach so he just lets us all talk so it's like a stress free class. Once I got to history, Daniel was talking to a girl but I didn't mind him talking to her but WHAT I DID FUCKEN MIND was her flirting with him. I walked over to go talk to Daniel and that girl with the dirty blonde hair gave me a dirty look and left. "What was that all about" I said acting confused. "Oh it's nothing just that this girl was talking to me and complimenting me on my win last year on the tournament" he explained. I was relieved..