Twins

When I was younger I didn't really like my twin sister because she always got all of the attention from my mom. My dad chuck wasn't always around but when he did come around he was drunk and we couldn't really hang with him. My sister died when she was hit by a speeding car. I never thought that I would cry so hard and after all, I was going to miss her. My mom crystal is a hard working women who didn't want her kids in no trouble, well at least one of her kids. As what I thought when I was younger and now I am older...

8 years later...........

Today I was going to a nearby bar to hang out with my friend to celebrate my birthday. My mom on the other hand was at home lighting candle for my sister that died, but she doesn't realize that it is both our birthdays. She was fixing dinner getting ready to set the table when she heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Mom said.

"Mom it is me let me in please it is cold out here." unknown person said.

"Alice is that you? I thought you were still at the party." Mom said as she was opening the door she stopped and pause and said Alexa.

"Is it really you?" Mom said.

" Where is Alice? She has to see this." Mom said.

I got a call from an unknown person.

"Hello? Who is this?" I said

"I am coming back for you....." unknown person said in a deep scary voice

I got scared and hung up the phone. I went over to Chris.

" Can we get some shots." I said

"What's wrong?" Chris said

"Someone just called me and they said they were coming for me." I told him.

"Should we be worried?" Chris said.

"No I think it was just a joke from somebody." I said

"Are you sure?" He said as he put his hand on my back.

"You have something on your back." He said lifting up my shirt.

"What is it? What is it?" I said

"It is a big gash on your back." He said.

"Oh it is nothing I scratched myself on a tree and the way here."

"Through all of your clothes?" He said

"Yea, stop asking me questions." I said.

I ran out and ran home as fast as I could. I made it home and saw my mom stand at the bathroom door.

"Mom, what is wrong with you?" I said

"Your sister is home." Mom said

"Oh my god are you ok? You are so delusional." I said

I went upstairs to see who was in the bathroom. I opened the door .

"Shut the door!" Alexa yelled

"I thought you was dea-." I started but was cut off by mom's voice.

"Stop that! Your sister is home now." My mom said.

"You thought I was what?" Alexa said.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." My mom said.

Why was she lying? What is she trying to do? I thought to myself.

"Mom? What's going on...." I said

No one answered.

"Alexa, why are you here? Where were you all these years? What happened?" I questioned my sister.