You Silly Girl

You silly girl! Don't compare yourself to anyone and to what they say. If they find something easy while you find it hard, just ignore them. They're not you.
If someone doesn't believe you, tell them the truth and ignore them. It's their problem that they don't trust you. You just keep shining. You don't need a person to like you. You're not going to die without "the love of you life". He/her is not the reason why you are absolutely flawless. It's all you. The person you like doesn't define you.
You also do not need to rely on anyone whether it is a friend or family member; but YOURSELF! You have this amazing opportunity to live and learn by yourself!
REMEMBER: You are capable of anything you set your mind to. Have confidence in yourself. Think about that one person who is constantly telling you, you can achieve anything. I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
Respect yourself. You are beautiful inside and out. Keep dancing and singing to your favourite music! Keep creating things. Have a passion for whatever you love. Continue caring and thinking of others. But the one person you need to love is yourself!
I believe in you ❤
~From Yourself

Text Copyright © moreanonymousreader ™ 2017
The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this violation of copyright law.
A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:
Email no longer available to public- apologies for any inconvenience.