prologue

Dear Will,

I'm sorry for this letter. But I just need you to know that things have been going wrong for a long time now, and I don't know how to stop it.

And Will, you are probably the best friend I've ever made. I just want you to know that. Even after everything, you're still my best friend, which is why I'm telling you this.

But I guess this was always destined to end like this. And none of this is your fault. I just need you to know that things have been like this for months now, and I've been trying to pinpoint where everything started going wrong and I guess I came to that party back in late September which Josh dragged me along to, and I met you and we left the party and instead of getting wasted with all our friends, we went to bloody good McDonalds.

That was a great night, and it's one of the best memories I have from the last couple of months with you and the rest of the crew. And I love you all. I don't care what's happened between us recently. I still love you all, and I'm sorry.

But it's also when everything started, and I'm begging you, please don't blame yourself for what's happened. It's not your fault. It's mine, and I guess good things were never meant to last for me, were they? What if Josh never dragged me along to that party? Would things have been completely different?

Would things have been better? Worse?

I've tried to pinpoint where what seemed like the happiest few weeks of my life started turning into the hell that my whole life (really) has been, and I'm really not sure. I've tried thinking over and over again, but all it's doing is driving me insane not knowing why everything is so fucked up now.

Will, do you know? Because I really don't.

But I guess we can hardly go back to September now, can we?

-----------------------------

hellooooo!

a few of you may have seen this story but in celebration of jackie's amazing return to wattpad, and the fact the original story is a little bit dead, i'm reuploading it bit by bit.

so yeah, i hope you enjoy this story! please note this is another incredibly depressing story (like the sister of popular) and could be triggering in chapters so pls take caution ily all!! :) also if you're homophobic or whatever this story probably isn't for you lmao pls leave

thank you for reading and i hope you're all having a great day, please vote or leave me a comment if you enjoyed :-)