Her death

Hello this is my first story driven  fanfiction so please forgive a few of the commoner mistakes. I'll try my best to update this once a week. So enjoy.
I-it can't be." Yoosung cried over the phone to Zen. "W-why would she do this? She seemed happy and normal. Why would she just go and kill herself." Yoosung was crying a river of tears. "I don't know." Zen said his voice almost emotionless. "People are often more hurt than they let on." "B-but she was almost done with the p-party. Why would she send it to a halt?" He was practically screaming. "Yoosung please try to relax. The last thing she would've wanted was you destroying yourself." Zen tried. "Well that's what's happening. It was my fault anyway, so why shouldn't I be upset?" Yoosung growled. "I-it wasn't your fault." He tried again, almost knowing that it was a lost cause. "I have to go talk to V. Please try to calm down." Zen said before hanging up. Yoosung started crying more. "W-why didn't she talk to me? She probably thought she couldn't." He said it as if it was the cold hard truth. "N-no wonder she killed herself." He said tears not flowing anymore."I'm a terrible cousin." Yoosung placed his phone down. "I-I'm sorry I failed you Rika." He said standing up. He suddenly got a notification saying Seven was in the barren chat room. Since Rika died only a few days ago no one has spoken in the chat room. The friends have barely been speaking to each other. "Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know Rika's funeral will be at the Greenfeild cemetery on Saturday from 10:00 to 2:00." Seven posted. Yoosung started shaking from trying to hold back more tears. "I-I c-c-can't go." He mutters to himself. "B-but I h-have to." He shakily stands up and goes over to his mirror. He looks at his swollen puffy eyes. "I'm so pitiful." Yoosung said to the reflection. "I-I wish I was like S-seven. H-he d-doesn't spend h-hours c-crying." Little did the blond know that's exactly what Seven was doing.
So this is the first chapter. I hope you enjoy it and stick around.