Naughty Boy

Harry just got home from work with a raging hard on. His boyfriend, Louis, was sending him pictures all day. Louis was waiting on their bed when Harry slammed the front door shut.

"Louis William Tomlinson, where the fuck are you?"

Louis grinned at Harry's words, smirking whilst saying his own, "Up here, Daddy. Oops. I mean Harry."

Harry threw his coat onto the floor and quickly went up the stairs. He took a turn into his room and inhaled deeply at the sight of his baby.

"You have been a very, very naughty boy. Haven't you, Louis?"

Louis bit his lip, internally smirking at how he would get what he wanted. Sex.

"I'm a naughty boy, Daddy. Your naughty boy. Punish me for being bad Daddy. I deserve it."

Harry sat on the bed and moved Louis so he was on top of him. Louis immediately started to move his hips, becoming hard himself. Harry lifted his top up, running his hand across his baby's smooth skin. Harry, with ease, tossed Louis shirt off of him. The two connected their lips, Harry automatically licking Louis bottom lip for entrance. Louis, being the tease he is, denied Harry's entrance. Harry moved Louis off of his lap and yanked Louis jeans off, revealing black lace panties, and tossed them somewhere. Harry slowly pulled down his panties, doing a small flicking movement to his length. Louis whimpered, "Daddy." Harry threw his panties elsewhere, black lace then flying across the room. Louis' length sprang up and Harry quickly took Louis' member into his hand, giving a few pumps and then running his thumb over Louis' slit.

"Daddy, fuck, do that again."

Harry removed his hand, and smirked whilst saying, "Don't swear, baby boy."

Harry put his hand back on and Louis immediately thrusted his hips up. Harry ran his thumb over Louis slit, and pulled his hand away. Harry kissed the tip of Louis' member, giving small kitten licks.

"Fuck, Daddy."

Harry abruptly pulled away and got up to grab a cock ring. When he came back Louis was touching himself and stopped the moment he noticed Harry.

"You know the rules, Baby. You are not supposed to swear, or touch yourself when I do not tell you to. Because you have been a naughty boy and broke two rules, you will receive ten spankings. You also have to count each spank and if you don't, then three more are added."

Louis bit his lip while Harry put the cock ring on him, "Sorry, Daddy. I deserve the punishment for being a naughty boy."

Harry flipped the boy over so he was lying on his stomach and gave his bum a smack, "One," Slap, "Two," Smack," Three," Wham, "Four," Slap, "Five," Harry paused for a second before landing a blow harder than the rest, "S-six," Smack, "Seven," Slap, "Eight," Smack, "Nine," Smack, "Ten." Louis' bum was slowly developing a Harry-size hand print on it with each smack.

"Colour, Baby?" Harry voiced whilst massaging the small boys bum.

"Green, Daddy." The small boy smiled at the love his Daddy had for him. Most people would consider this abuse but Harry was sweet to him, even though they did BDSM.

Harry stopped massaging and landed the last five smacks to the boy's bum, "Eleven, twelve, th-thirteen, f-fourteen, fif-fifteen." Harry pulled his hand back and massaged Louis' bum. Louis then moved and took Harry in his mouth, causing Harry to buck his hips up. Louis used his free hand to massage Harry's balls. He licked up Harry's base causing the boy to moan.

"Fuck, Baby."

The small boy hollowed his cheeks and looked up through his eyelashes.

"You look so pretty, baby boy. Mhm." 

Louis started to bob his mouth, taking all of Harry's member in his mouth. Harry thrusted his hips, causing Louis to deep throat him. Harry pulled on Louis' hair, feeling his high coming.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Louis looked up through his lashes again, causing Harry to shoot his load down the small boy's throat. Louis eagerly swallowed all of the cum and moved towards Harry, leaning into his side to cuddle him. Harry planted a small kiss on Louis' forehead and Louis automatically curled even closer to him. The two boys shortly fell asleep, cuddled in each other's arms with loving looks on their faces.