Prologue

Prologue: Where It All Began

     "Good Evening Students! Welcome to another year here in the Legendary Beast Academy, school for the half beast and half human students where you are taught the ways of magic and how to control your abilities", The headmaster said and all the students of different monsters howled and cheered in unison. "This year we have new students who I'm sure you will like, they are the heirs of the most legendary beasts known to ever live", Once again the whole school cheered because they were filled with excitement. "First we have none other than the son of Dragonix, the most powerful dragon. Please help me welcome Edward!", Edward walked into the doors of the academy and he was in human form and everyone was not impressed until he changed to his dragon form and everyone was shocked and they screamed for their lives which meant they were happy with what they saw.

     "Oh please stop, your making me blush. But please continue", Edward said. His parents are Dragonix and Lady Vyliane, which is one of the most powerful sorceress to ever live and it makes him both a dragon and sorcerer. His abilities involves fire and dark magic and he is someone who loves attention. "Ok, that's enough", the headmaster said and they proceed to their seats.

     Everyone was excited for the next monster they were gonna see. "Next up is Crystal! The only daughter of the yeti king and we should be very honored because she chose our academy. Please give her around of applause", Everyone was not very impressed with her being a yeti because they are not really special beasts but they loved the fact that she's royalty so they cheered and a lot of people tried to approach her but she was breezing cold so no one was able to be near her.

     "Umm.. Thank you, I guess", Crystal said and unlike Edward she's very shy and she's not into people being so fond of her because being a princess she was always surrounded by people. She is the daughter of King Neve and a simple but gifted woman Miss Yuki, she was given the power to heal and at this point it was a very rare magical ability and luckily some of it was passed to Crystal.

     "And of course we can't forget the twins! The hydra or should I say Hazel and Harry", Everyone was afraid of them as they started walking from the gates to the center of the academy. They were those type of people who are so self-centered. They are the children of the only water hydra and together they form a powerful beast known the Chimera.

     "That is all for today, now everyone go back to your classes and as for the new royalty in our academy welcome to Legendary Beast Academy and I hope you like your stay here", Miss Arachne said, the headmaster and afterwards she left the students but before that she called Bea to assist them and lead them to their classes.

      "Oh whatever, we don't need your guidance", Hazel said to Bea and she just ignored her continuing her tour while the twins just wandered on their own. 

      They were at their classes, both Edward and Crystal had their first class together and so they were left their and as for Bea she had to run because her first class was in another building, it was alchemy. She was running so fast she only had a few minutes left before she was late and she never was late but lucky for her she bumped into her friend Draven.

      "Oh Bea, need a little lift?", Draven said since they had the same classes because they were both freshmen. "That would be lovely Mr. Phoenix boy", Bea said playfully and in a second they were there outside the door of their class. Draven is the son of the only phoenix, they are very legendary creatures but his mother Phoenix was a fugitive and that's the reason why he's not treated as royalty even though he has amazing abilities. As for Bea she's a banshee but she don't know where she came from so ever since she and Draven has been brother and sister.

     "Thanks Draven, I could always count on you. See you inside", Bea said and she went inside.

     "I'll be right be----", He tried to said but the patrol came to give him detention again. "Mr. Phoenix it seems like the apple didn't fall far from the tree I see, you are like your mother always breaking the rules", The patrol said and he just looked down. "You know you can't use your powers for your own needs and benefits when it comes to classes and grades", The patrol said again but Draven knew he was just making it up but he's always been the one who's been shy and afraid to stand up for himself and so he  accepted the punishment which was a week of detention. 

      "Detention again? Oh Gods!" He said sadly as he went inside their class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      That was only the prologue or a little introduction to the story. I hope that you guys continue to enjoy the story and I'll talk to you soon!