Flick of a Pen (Death Note Story)

One day in the Shinigami realm, a shinigami named Zellogi had dropped his death note.

"Damn, don't tell me I dropped it in the human world" he said, as he sighed and started walking towards the portal.

"Hey Zellogi, don't forget to say hello to Ryuuk and Rem for us" laughed the other Shinigami, as he glared at them and flew through the portal to the human realm.

Meanwhile a girl about to graduate high school was learning in her seat, and she soon saw a book fall to the ground out the window.

'What on earth is that?' she questioned to herself.

When the bell rang for school to end, the girl started to walk home by herself. She soon noticed that the book which was falling from the sky was in the court yard of school.

'Hmm, well it wouldn't hurt just to see what it is' she thought, as she walked over and picked it up.

The girl opened the first page to see rules in this so called Death Note and how to use it.

"A person's name that's written in this death note shall... die?" she read out loud.

"I wonder if such a thing works, I mean there has been a lot of criminals dying lately. Is this the cause of it? And if so, there must be at least a couple out therer" she said flipping through the pages.

"It seems you're really interested in my Death note" said a voice, as she stopped and looked to see Zellogi.

"What... what are you?" she asked, as he smirked.

"A Shinigami" he said, as the girl blinked looking at him.

"Wow, that would explain a lot, tell me something Mr. Shinigami could I use your death note?" she asked, as he sighed.

"Only if you give me something soft" he said.

"Soft?" she questioned.

"It's one of my favorite things in the human realm" he said.

"Ok, by the way I'm Agakisa Kimiko" she said while starting to walk home.

"You can call me Zellogi" he said, as Kimiko nodded.

"So besides these rules, is there something else I should know?" she asked, as he smirked. "Well... there are the Shinigami eyes and also humans who write in the notebook can go to neither heaven nor hell" he said, as Kimiko stopped in front of her doorstep.

"Shinigami eyes?" she questioned, as Zellogi smirked and Kimiko entered her home.

"I'm home" she shouted taking off her shoes.

"Oh Kimiko there you are, your cousin Matsuda has come to visit" said her mother.

"You mean that dimwit who thinks he can be a cop?" asked Kimiko, as her mother sighed.

"Kimiko you have to be more considerate of people's feelings you'll never find a man that way" said Kimiko's mother.

Kimiko ignored her mother's comment and walked into the living room to see Matsuda fiddling with a statue that was already broken trying to fix it.

"It was already broken" said Kimiko, as Matsuda jumped up.

"Oh Kimiko nice to see you, sorry I haven't come to visit in awhile" he said.

"Whatever, I'm going to study in my room" said Kimiko walking up to her room and locking the door behind her.

"Matsuda is such an idiot... anyway Zellogi what were you saying about Shinigami eyes?" asked Kimiko, as she handed him a soft teddy bear.