Ante-Saeculum Aureum

Twenty-seventh of January. The Somalia Attack.

Sixth of February. UN officialises the existence of aliens.

Fourteenth of March. Three attacks in a row towards Paris. Paris is now destroyed.

Fifteenth of March. UN unifies.

Seventeenth of March. Other countries unify.

Twentieth of March. Five attacks in a row towards United States. California is now destroyed.

Twenty-first of March. Five attacks in a row towards China.

Twenty-second of March. Seven attacks in a row towards China. China is now destroyed.

Twenty-fifth of March. Genocide starts.

Twenty-sixth of March. Genocide.

Twenty-seventh of March. Genocide.

Twenty-eighth of March. Genocide.

Twenty-ninth of March. Genocide.

Thirtieth of March. Genocide.

Thirty-first of March. Genocide.

Mortem.

Post-Mortem.

First of Survival. Men appear on Keadsâr. Mankind has survived, the Congress files.

Fifth of Survival. Men are now officially refugees.

Ninth of Survival. Men unify to establish a new state. Survival ends.

First of Conquest. By dawn, men foray the Congress.

Third of Conquest. Keadsâr is now belongs to men. Men name it 'IT'.

Fourth of Conquest. The Keadsârian are now chattels, says the Man Congress. They won't be called anything but chattels or/and other words of dependency.

Sixth of Conquest. Some chattels unify. The Congress decides to rise in rebellion. They are now called 'The Fronts of Liberty'.

Seventh of Conquest. The Fronts of Liberty rise their voice. They are now all destroyed by men. All hopes against civil commotion is now dead in chattels. Conquest ends. The Golden Age of Men begins.

-

'In the beginning men created the God and the borderlines. Now the earth was full of agressive religions and chauvanism, antagonism was rising, and peace was hovering over the valleys. 

Then men said 'let there be money' ; and there was money. Men thought the money was 'good'; and used it to appease chaos.  But men were wrong; what they created became their end.'

From Ante-Saeculum Auerum: Fatality

-