Chappy 1

I do not own the characters in this story, all of them belongs to J.K. Rowling ! Except for the snake's name tho, I made it up !

*At the library*

Hermione: "RONALD WEASELY !!!! NO EATING IN THE LIBRARY FOR MERLIN'S SAKE !" I whisper-shouted at him.

Ron: "whandnd ?¿ I dnch knosjd whajdk yosj sayxhj" ("whaaat ?¿ I don't know what you're saying")

Hermione just rolled her eyes and continued doing her essay.

Harry: I hear some voices, but I can't make up what the voice is saying. "Hey, do you hear that ?"

Hermione: "Harry, what are you talking about ?"

Harry: "The voices, can you guys hear that ?"

Ron: I just looked at him, confused of what he's saying. "Are you alright mate ?"

Harry: "Yea, but seriously, do you hear that ? The voices ?"

Hermione: "No.. Harry, you do realize that we are only the ones here." I'm starting to worry about Harry.

Harry: I just frowned at them, then ignored the voices. "Never mind"

Hermione: I just sighed then continued to work again while Ron keeps eating. Ughh I swear, that guy...

* DADA class with Professor Gilderoy Lockhart * time-skip to where the professors are choosing some volunteers.

Lockhart: "Hmmm, ah! Potter and Weasley"

Snape: I snorted. "Excuse me, but I'm afraid that before the dueling starts, Potter will be at the Hospital Wing with some broken bones. Weasley's wand is in no good condition right now." Then I smirked, "how about I choose someone from my own house. MALFOY !"

Draco: oooh, this is gonna be F-U-N !!

Harry: Bloody hell, Snape reaaally hates me so much ! I saw the Gryffindors looking at me worriedly while the Slytherins just smiled smugly. I went to Draco.

Lockhart: "Wands at the ready"

Draco: "Scared Potter ?"

Harry: I gave him a death glare. "You wish" then went to our positions.

Lockhart: "On the count of three, cast a charm to disarm your opponent. ONLY to disarm. We don't want any accidents here.. One, two, --"

Draco: "EVERTE STATUM !" Potter flew away, I just smirked at my work.

Snape: I'm actually proud at Draco, but I saw Potter standing up and --

Harry: "RICTUSEMPRA" Draco flew away and landed with his bum hard.

Snape: I guess I was wrong. Potter's spell was more powerful than Draco's spell. Draco looked at me like he wanted pity, but I'm not taking any of that. I grabbed his robe, forcing him to get up, then pushed him. He got to position again.

Lockhart: "I SAID DISARM ONLY !" I began to panic

Draco: "SERPENSORTIA" my spell worked and the snake slithers slowly to Potter.

Snape: Stupid Malfoy "Don't worry Potter, I'll get rid it out for you"

Lockhart: "Allow me Professor Snape." I pointed my wand at the snake and tried to remember the spell.. "Alarte Ascendare !"

Snape: The bastard wrongly pronounced the spell and the snake just flew high up then it's back to it's original position. I was gonna say the correct spell but Potter started talking and walking towards the snake. I swear I see his eyes slightly turning to black.

Harry: I saw the snake coming to Justin's way, hisses: hey, stop !

Forte: hisses: ohh a speaker, what's your name youngling ?

Harry: hisses: Harry. Harry Potter. What's yours ?

Forte: hisses: my name's Forte. Please to meet you, youngling.

Harry: hisses: Okay Forte, please don't hurt Justin

Forte: hisses: Yes, Master.

Snape: Potter's a Parselmouth, there's a possibility that he is the Heir of the Slytherin. "Vipera Evanasca" I cast the spell to the snake while looking at Potter. He seems confused at the moment, and eyes turning back to normal color.

Harry: I'm quite shocked that the snake listened to me. This is the second time I talked to a snake. The first time was when me and the Dursley's are at the zoo, I didn't got the snake's name tho..

Justin: Ugh, does Harry has a problem at me ?!! "What are you playing at ?!" But he just looked confused at my words. Aargh what's wrong with him ?

Lockhart: Harry seems confused on what's happening right now. "Okay, class dismissed !"

Hermione: Ron and I grabbed Harry outside the class

Ron: "Harry, why didn't you told us that you're a Parselmouth ?!"

Harry: "A Parsel what ?"

Hermione: "A Parselmouth Harry, it means you can talk in snake language, like what you did earlier"

Harry: "But I just told Forte to not hurt Justin"

Ron: "Who's Forte ?"

Hermione: "Ugh Ron, Forte is the snake's name" Ron can be stupid sometimes. "Harry, this is not normal"

Harry: "Of course it's normal ! I'm sure many people can do it"

Hermione: "No Harry, it's not normal. It's VERY rare that wizards can do Parseltongue"

Harry: "But speaking in Parseltongue is a good thing.. Right ?"

Hermione: "I'm sorry Harry, I really don't know. Tho, I know a specific wizard that can speak Parseltongue, he's also a former student here in Hogwarts"

Harry: "Well, who is it ?"

Hermione: "Tom Marvolo Riddle, also known as "Lord Voldemort"

A/N: This is my first HP story, hope you liked it ! Sorry if there are mistakes in this chappyyy