Part 1

This is my story, my life, my past, told through these words and my words only. Just like any other survival story you may of heard of, it all changed when I got that one job. 

Without knowing who my mother or my father, my cousin constantly pushes me to do something with my life. Of course, I could just hang up the phone and ignored the calls, but I felt that it is about time to do something. It was as if it was something that I "had" to have.
Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months. I was too late, I had waited too long. All the jobs that was running for hire, were taken... except for this one job. It always had the "Now Hiring" sign up. I kept purposely overlooking it because I thought it would of been "too easy" or "not as challenging enough", but then later figured out that I was wrong.

Before I knew it, night became day, day became night and my "friends" never came to check up on me or even say hello. I became an outcast, a school dropout and became paranoid almost over everything.
Shortly after some time, I have learned something that no other guard in the past had ever learned before....patterns and patience. That's what kept me alive for long as I did. Not only did I developed the fear, but also the hate over the animatronics. Without warning, they could explode in temper and kill you in a heartbeat. In this new condicion, I won the trust from the head of the company so when a guard goes missing or called it a quit, they will give me a call to cover their shift.
As the month progressed unnoticed from my cousin, I had placed hidden camera, mic and speaker(s) wirelessly connected to my laptop at the apartment so I can help the guards survive the night whenever I don't have the security duty, but whenever I try to help, they shudder in fear and eventually get themselves killed. I hate it when I have to see them get taken out and never be seen again.

School is no longer a thing for me, neither was socializing. All I could think about was that job and ways to save lives. But then again, I get this feeling that I "had" to finish up school. The problem is that most schools are already halfway through the school year.
Just as I start wondering if I should go back to civilization, I get this invitation. Easy scores, easy classes, new friends, I could start over, start a new beginning....so I thought.

After 4 months without socializing, human contact or education, I am finally back to civilization. As I first walked into the first class, I was stopped by a wall of mixed feelings, as if I was hit by a train. Its an animatronic, the ones that I have feared and hated. But here..?
I look behind me, there's an animatronic. I look to my side, and there's one to. I felt uneasy, scared, fearing for my life, looking out for every corner I turn while maneuvering under the shadows. Every time I tried to be with myself and keep a distance from them, there's this stupid pink bunny that call herself Bun Bun that always seem to be following me around. Can she see that I don't like their kind??? Obviously not..
Not only did I had this pest that likes to scare the crap out of me every time when I want alone time, I would also have people and animatronics say, "he could be a killer" "do you kill?" "He must of killed those kids" "watch out, I heard that he works with Vincent." I just want to turn around and yell back, "I am not a killer!!" But fear had me crumpled to a point where I can't yell or fight back.
Everything seemed to settled down a bit. I relaxed a bit, let my guard down, which then became a big mistake. That was when I first met Foxy for the first time. When he came up to me for whatever reason, he did one of those twitching episode and tried to attack me. I barely made it out without a scratch, but sure won't be the last either.
It was then that I was reminded that all animatronics can have one of those episodes and the fact that I'm suddenly being hunted by the two. I felt like I need someone that is still human, someone that is still breathing that could help me through this.