Chapter 1 (edited)

Ink POV
"Error stop I do not want to fight you!" I shouted at the black glitchy skeleton.

He was levitating in front of me, with blue strings  hanging everywhere. Right now we are about to enter a battle once again, just like the many times before. This battle is taking place in the anti-void. I am holding my huge paintbrush in my hand about to defend my self against Errors first attack. When it finally comes I instantly block it with a barrier of paint. After I had defended myself Error sent out strings that tried to grip my soul. I dogged and block. But I never fought back. Until I underestimated one attack. The string gripped my paintbrush and yanked it out my reach. With me being still being paralyzed from the surprise attack I was completely defenseless. And with no hesitation Error launched 6 blue strings that rapped around my arms, legs, my neck, and soul.

Error POV
I finally got the color freaks stupid paintbrush out of the way. To my advantage I snapped my fingers and my blue strings rapped around his arms, legs, neck, and soul. I lifted him up with my web of string to come face to face with a defenseless Ink, the creator of all AUs (except Undertale), him self.
____________________________________
AN: Hi guys How do you like to first chapter. Just to let you all know, I am not going to do Errors glitchy voice. Because it would be easier and would help get more chapters out faster. If you do not like it let me now. and give me suggestions.
Keep on hopping.