Mithross Oneshots

These are all from my other book. Each oneshot is divided by lines and spaces. ((These have been slightly edited))
Please comment if I need to edit further.
Enjoy!

.:Max POV:.
I was done editing another video for the day and I decided to just sit back in my chair and rest my eyes from staring at the screen.

*This timeskip is brought to you by Temmie Flakes™*

"Boop"
I quickly sit up confused at what poked my nose when I look to my right to see Ross.
"Come on sleepy head! Wake up!" Ross whisper/yells.
I look back at my computer to hide my blush.
"Yeah I'm awake."
I look to my computer to find a video from Adam that needs editing I open it up and see Ross walking away in the corner of my eye. I then notice Ross is in this video. Heh I guess it won't be that boring then. I then press play to watch the whole recording before editing. Then I notice Adam screwing up in Happy Wheels and asking for help.
Ross comforts him and.. kisses him?.. I frown and look away and then remembering its my job to edit this.
I sigh but luckily Tim had the day off... he'd usually question everything I'd do
So I guess it just me... alone.. editing..as usual...
For some reason... it doesn't feel the same not since I had a crush on Ross.
I look over at Ross's office to see him cuddled in his snuggy watching YouTube while on a break.
I guess I'll get back to work...

*another (torch) timeskip*

The day is over and everyone's leaving. I see Ross walking and laughing with Adam. I huff and bump past Adam... who runs into Ross making him bump unto a wall "H-hey Max! WHAT THE HELL?!" Adam yells I stop walking and look back. They both stare at my tear-stained face in awe. I just turn back around and walk out to my car.
"Wait up!" I don't move the car until Ross jumps into the car with me. I refuse to look over at him but I drive only concentrating on the road. The whole drive was silent until I pulled up at our apartment.

.:3rd person :.
Max ran straight into the apartment keeping the door unlocked for Ross and heading straight to his room and locking the door he couldn't cope with Ross not being his.
Mean while Ross headed slowly into the apartment making two hot chocolates and grabbing his snuggy and heading to Max's Room. (Every ship needs hot chocolates its like holy water)

.:Ross POV:.

Damn it not this again. I try to open his door.
"Max" My voice breaks trying to say his name.
I can't stand to see him like this.
"Please open the door."
No reply. I sigh and walk away setting the two mugs down looking though draws to find a set of screw drivers.
I walk back to his room and sit in front on it and take apart the lock on the door. Finally unlocking it and going back to get the hot cocos and heading to his room. I braced myself.
I walk in and set the drinks down sitting in the bed next to where he was tucking his knees into his chest and sobbing quietly. Max tends to have emotional times where he needs space but I can tell he needs someone this time.
"Max I..." I couldn't finish it. I didn't know what to say.
Max leaned over and hugged me until I figure out what to say.
"What happened please tell me I can't stand this anymore, I can't keep having to break into your room to comfort you just to sit here in silence."
He pulled away and stared into my eyes. He was so close I must of been as red as a tomato.
Max closed the gap between us kissing me passionately. I then realized why he's been acting this way and it becomes all so clear.
As soon as he breaks away I go in for another kiss. It just felt so natural...
I then snuggle into his chest which I only then realize is bare. Max's arms wrap around my waist and play with my hair until we both fall into a deep slumber.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Max:.
I sat at the back of the class where not many people sat and where I could be alone, nervously pulling down my hoodie on my head and moving around in my chair uncomfortably. Untill the teacher spoke up."Alright everyone we are having a new student-" ((cliché I know))
Weird they don't usually just announce things like this last minute.
"I was told to say that he is different but he should be treated like any other student because he is now apart of this class."
The door opened and in walked a boy in a over-sized gray hoodie and black pants. He has light blown curly hair and glasses covering his eyes which only made them bigger and even cute- um yeah glasses.
But what stood out the most were these to grey-brown neko ears popping out of his head and tail wrapping around one of his legs in a scared almost frighteningly position. Whispers were heard around the room.
"Fag"
"Freak"
Were a few I could hear. All the words stung but I refused to show it. My ears only lied lower on my head, and I tried not to pay attention when he sat down next to me.
Soon everyone quieted down and paid their attention back to the front of the classroom. But my attention was towards the neko next to me. It was sad to see him shaking scared but funny to think I used to look like that.
Class was over before it even began and I rushed out not wanting to be trampled. But it seemed like someone was unlucky.
Ross was shoved to the ground and dragged behind the building. What the actual heck. Just like that everyone ignored it because no one wanted to get into any drama this time of year. But I had this strange urge to help, I shrug it off knowing im not that strong.